Movie Night

Half way through the movie and you were wrapped up under a blanket staring at the television. The shark jumps at the screen.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

You turn your face into Ari's neck and she held on to you. Jennette touches you arm and you turn towards her.

"Baby are you okay"

Holy cow she said it.

"Yep I'm fine"

You lay back into Ari's shoulder.

"Did she just call you Baby (the friendly name)?"

"Ari just forget it"

"Fine but you two of you need to take it slowly"

"We will. I promise"

You didn't bother to even look at the show again you just held your head into Ari's neck.

"Y/N the movies is over"

"Let's watch Moana" and to be honest you really wanted to just relax.

"Oh come on"

"Please... Miley, I really don't wanna be scared anymore"

You looked at Ari and gave her your grin. A wide tooth, big eye look.

"It's my birthday and I say we watch Moana"
Yes, yes, yes you win. Ari is the boss and everyone just decided to do it.

"Thanks love"

"It's all about you. Babe."

And yes you still love when she calls you that.

"I need to use the bathroom." And with that you left. You went up the stairs and into Ari's bathroom.

While pulling your sweats back up you saw the bandage and decided to take it off. You make your way to Ari's bed and remove the bandage. Ten slashes stood out covering all the other scars. You touch it and immediatly pulled your hand back. It hurts so freaking much.

"Hey Y/N are you okay?"

The door swings open and Jennette just stood there. Staring at you as you stare at her.

"God you're so hot" and with that she was right beside you. Holding your hand and looks into your eyes.

"Y/N I love you"

You didn't answer. How could you. You know you feel something but your not ready to tell her that.

"Jen. I. We. Ari. My. I."

She leans in. OMG you have never done this before. She looks you into your eyes and you start panicking.

Her lips are now on yours and it feels so wrong. Maybe this is what it's like. Maybe what you read in those novels were fake. There's no spark, no tummy twisting. Nothing.

So you pushed her off but not before an Ari was there to see it.
Ariana saw you kiss Jennette.

Anger flashes into her eyes and was soon replaced with sadness. She turned her body and headed back down the stairs.

"I'm sorry Jen I really can't right now"

"It's ok. Go talk to her"

She understands. It's the first usually with Ari you guys argue then make up.

But you made you way down the stairs pulling you pant up. Ari was on the couch. Watching Moana like nothing happened.

"A I'm sorry"

"Why? She's your girlfriend. You guys can kiss when ever you want"

"Ari you aren't ok with it I can tell."