Chapter 67

(A/N writing this late at night while watching a zombie series. Black Summer. Dead ass opsessed with Z-NATION which leads to an zombie obsession. Just saying drop some zombie series and I'll tell yah what I think. P.S. 10k is the Bawse Z-NATION. Think different and we can talk it out yeah?)

The wedding is in a couple of days, you will wear a dress but change into something some tux later. (A/n i don't know okay. There's readers who dress girly and others who don't. So I'm just gonna mix things up a bit)

Everything has already been planned, and arranged. The adoption process is coming to a halt. Today you and Ariana get to sign a couple papers. Ariana has been child proofing the house. She had one of the guest rooms turned into a island. Literally. Gender neutral stickers all over the walls. The room was painted white. A bed large enough for her to fall from while she sleeps. Think of any detail, and Ariana and you have thought about and covered it. Besides all the princess, there a few designs on the walls. Ariana insisted on installing camera's for safety purposes. But you know she's just being over protective. The whole house had camera's except the bedrooms. Reason being, they're camera's at each bedroom window. But still your girlfriend added more.

You walk down the stairs and out the door into the waiting car. Her driver opens the door and you thank him then get in.

*At the orphanage*

"Ready?" Ariana asks holding onto your hand.

"Ready." You hold onto her hand as she leads the way in.

(A/n I don't know how adoption works, too lazy to search.)

We walk up to a desk, where an elderly lady sat. You took a look around the place while Ariana and her had a talk. It's a nice place, walls in grey but a warm grey. Makes the place feel homey. You look over at a door which leads to what you think is the hall that takes you to the children. Your eyes flicker across the  door when you saw a shadow. Ariana for you so you walk over to the desk.

"Yeah?" You ask still looking back at the door.

"We can go inside now." She holds onto your face examining you. "You okay?"

"Yeah just a bit nervous." It wasn't a lie. Right? Naw.

The woman at the front desk led you down the hallway and into a large room. The place suddenly get noisy with your appearance but instantly quiet down when Miss Roger walks in. If that's her name, the old lady who visited the house. You chuckle remembered her meeting Smallz for the first time. Ariana smacks your hand and glares.

"Children who are 1 or younger please say behind." She tells them.

Most of them kids here seem as old as Collin so not a lot remained. Actually 15 gets stayed. And if you recall well they're around 60 something kids here.

"Line up!" The children scatter at her words and form a line.

What kind of crap is this. They're kids. You think to yourself.

"We can handle it Madam Rover." She nods and flashes you a small smile. Thank God you got her name right.  She leaves right after leaving you and Ariana.

"Hey guys." You walk over to them. "Um... I'm y/n, this is my girlfriend Ariana. And we think you all should be good sports and get outta that line yeah?"

They step away from the line and continue doing whatever the were doing.

"They're beautiful." Ariana tells you.

"Uh huh..." Your eyes caught someone at the back of the room. She's the one from earlier. Her bow was a give away. Absolutely magnificent. You walk over to her slowly. Ariana instantly bonded with the children, she's somewhere braiding hair. It's cute.

"Hi there." You wave at the girl. "I'm y/n."

Her eyes meet yours, brown like Ariana's. "H-hi." She stutters cutely.

"What's your name?" You sit beside her.

"Jordan."

"Well Jordan do you mind if I colour with you?" She shakes her head no.

You pick up a yellow crayon and start colouring the leaves. She giggles loudly, like Ariana does then quickly covers her mouth.

"What's so funny?"

"Green leaves."

"Really? My leaves are special. Just like you." You smile and she returns it.

"Are you gonna be my mommy?" She asks boldly.

"Maybe, I'd love to be. How old are you?"

She puts up 2 fingers. "Two!"

She's older than what you and Ariana are looking for. "And what's your favorite colour?"

"Blue!" She picks up a blue crayon and shows you. "Pretty!"

You smile and nod. "It is."

Time flies when you're having fun. You spent the rest of the day with Jordan until the elder at the desk said they had to get lunch. Jordan gave you a warm hug and runs off.

"Who's that?" Ariana asks.

"Jordan."

"She likes you very much, she's rather shy, but she's two and not the age group you'd want."

You turn to see the same woman.

"I'd don't care. She's the one. I know it, she's perfect."

You watch Ariana smile warmly, her eyes watery. You use your thumb the dry her tears.

"Can you go get her?"

The lady nods and walks off.

"Are you sure?" Ariana asks.

"As sure as hell. She reminds me of you in some weird twisted way."

Ariana giggles and kisses your nose. "then that's our girl."

Jordan runs in with a small backpack. She smiles warmly and hug you. You pick her up and Ariana takes the bag.

"Are you mommy now?" You nod and smile at her.

Your brown hair up in pigtails, with bows.

"Special!" She kisses your nose gently.

"Just like you princess. And this is your other mommy, Ariana."

"She's pretty, princess pretty!"

Ariana laughs loudly at her. "Nice to meet you Jordan."

"Hug?" Jordan asks reaching for Ariana.

Ariana takes her from you. You walk behind them and take a picture. Ariana and you both kissing Jordan's cheek. You post it captioning it... Jordan Grande-y/l/n. Welcome home princess.

(A/n I don't even know okay? This zombie shit is killing me. Typos? Soory it's late, but not like it's  the first. But! Jordan huh? )