Chapter 48

Ariana leaves for tour today. Right now you're in a car with her and her mom going to the airport. Frankie is also with you. He's not going with them. But he will go visit them. And you'll go when he's going and return when he returns. He's just there to take you to work from the airport.

Frankie is driving, Joan in the seat next to him. Ari and you sat in the back. Looking though the windows on either of your sides.

"So Y/N?" A voice comes. Startling you since the whole ride has been silent.

"Y-yes Miss Grande?" You reply stuttering.

Ariana cast her eyes down and examine you. Her small hands reaches across the seat holding yours. You avoid her gaze.

"You okay?" Joan ask.

"Yeah I'm o-okay" you stutter again. By accident. Still stareing out the window.

Ariana scoots across the seat slowly. Her hand lightly gripping your chin turning your face to look at her.

"Baby talk to me. What's wrong" her voice soft. Careful not to alert anyone.

You avoid her gaze yet again.

"Y/F/N?"

You sigh smiling at her. "I miss that stupid name"

"Are you okay? You've been stuttering and literally have said nothing the whole ride"

"Neither have you" you say sassily. Quiet to keep the conversation between Ari and you only.

"No, I've been talking for the whole ride. Are you listening?"

You stare at her. No, there's been no talking. I've heard nothing you think.

"I-i didn't hear anything" you look into her eyes.

"Are you bored or something? We could stop for a while. It's really early and not your usual time for getting up" worry lacing through her voice. Her small hand still holding onto your chin.

"Not bored. Tired. And a little nervous. You'll be gone for so long. Like..."

"Like what Y/N/N?"

"I'm gonna die. Die of frustration and boredom. Die of lonelyness. Die of sexual faustrati-"

Her hand cover your month. "Okay I get it. But I'm gonna die too"

You open your mouth but close it. Not wanting to say what came to mind.

"Tell me. What's wrong Y/N"

You can feel the tears threatening to spill. You bit your lip holding them back and avoid her gaze. Your eyes cast onto the floor of the car.

"Y/N tell me" she repeats a little louder.

You sigh loudly. "Nothing okay"

"I promise to text and call Y/N. Video call everytime I can. Okay? I'm going keep in contact with you"

"No"

"No?" She repeats.

"No, the last time you did none of that. You said all of that too. You left me" you turn and continue looking out the window.

The earlier silence returning.

Soon the car stops. Frankie announces that your FINALLY at the airport.

"We'll go in. You two talk out whatever you have to. Ariana meet me inside in 10 minutes exactly. The plane leaves in 15. Bye Y/N" Joan states climbing out of the car followed by Frankie.

"Okay..."

"Y/N that wasn't my fault okay. I'm sorry, but this is different"

"No it's not Ariana"

"Yes it is. I'll tell you. For one... We are adults. We are now working and don't have to depend on our parents for phone privileges" she looks at you intensely. Then ends her line with lust lacing her voice. "I'm not about to make you scream"

"Okay. But what if that's what I want. You know, the screaming part" you say.

You climb onto her lap. Her legs on either side of her body.

"Mhm I'd like to make you Y/N" she says sucking on your neck.