Animal

(Play Animal by Trey Songs.  I recommend. Makes everything fall in place)

Your mouth hangs open. Her smirk plastered.

"Oh baby, we'll be fucking alright. All night too"

Her body sprawl out on the bed. Naked. She motion you over to her. You drop your shoe and walk over. Ariana sits up and pull you to her by your blouse. You're now standing between her legs. Her sex bare and exposed. She rips it open and run her fingers across your abdomen. You suck in a sharp breath watching her.

She look up at you with innocent eyes and smile. "Hi".

"Ari-" she runs her tongue from your navel up mid way your abdomen.

"Fuck...." You grab a hand full of her pony tail and tug on it forcing her to look at you. "You are amazing baby".

You release her and she stands up then helps you remove your clothes. Soon she pushes you against the bed and you fall on your back. She climbs on your stomach and rub your self on you. You immediately start playing with her hard nipples. You can feel her wetness running onto your bare skin. But she keeps supressing her moans biting her lips.

You grab her ass firmly wanting her to stop. "Ari let it out"

You flip so she's under you and start sucking on her neck. He hands scratch against your back, her manicure nails leaving marks.

"You're mine. I do what I want to"

She moans and the butterflies fill you. You grab her leg and pulls them open still leaving marks all over her neck. You bite on the skin and she cries out while bucking into you. You hump her slowly moaning in the process. Her hands grips your neck pushing you more into her neck.

"God Y/N, please..." You take that as the opportunity to cup her dripping heat. She moans softly then bite her lip trying to keep the sounds down.

You use your other hand and hold her neck softly. "Moan for me Ari". You feel her gulp before her eyes close.

"Baby please, I *moan* need you"

You smirk at her looking at her, her eyes still shut closed tightly, then push a finger up her tight hole. Her eyes open and you smile in pleasure receiving exactly what you want.

You rub your finger against her walls quickly. Her hand grips the sheet tugging at it. She now moans able to contain her moans. They come loudly everytime you rub against her pussy walls. You enter another finger in her and pump in and out of her roughly. Ariana's walls clench around you, the sounds that her pussy makes from you hitting her in the right places fill the room with her loud moans.

Her back arches and her cum coat your fingers. You keep them in pumping slowly to help bring her from her high. You give her nipples attention, sucking and licking them.  Then pull your fingers from her pink cunt and sucking on one moaning to the taste of the brunette. You take the finger from your mouth and bring the other one to her lips. The girl sucks on your finger stareing at you, never breaking eye contact. She swirl her tongue around tip of it and you pull it from her mouth.  

You kiss her lips slipping your tongue into her mouth. She moans into the kiss.

"How was that?" You ask her after you pull away from the kiss.

"Fuck Y/N that was-"

You cut her off by lowering your face to her sex. You put her legs over you shoulder and smile up at her.

"Baby what? I thought that was it"

You shake your head. "Baby, we're just starting. I want you to tell me what you want while I suck you. Okay?"