Break up with your Girlfriend

(I'm crying and if you're Wondering why it's because I'm listening to ghostin)

She turns around and your world stopped. Your eyes meet hers and your lips part slightly at the sight of her. She was everything you remembered and so much more.

"Y/N?"

You stare at your shoes.

"Y/N it's me. Ariana"

You were stuck in a world of ranting. Mentally you were saying so much to her. But words never came from your mouth. She took small steps to you, her eyes held your gaze. Once she was directly in front of you and you could look down at her, her hands grabbed your neck pulling you down in a hug.

"I thought I'd never see you again!"

You hesitate but soon you put your hands on the small of her back.

"Y/N I missed you. I really did!"

You pull away from the hug almost ripping her off your body. You didn't expect her hug to be like that. Her eyes met yours and flash quickly to your lips.

You still said nothing, you stare at her and your throat became dry.

"Y/N is everything alright?"

"I'm really thirsty"

"Ok let's get you some water then. I still remember that you don't drink. That you hated the way it burn you throat as it went down"
She was really sure of her words. Her hands grab yours pulling you towards the table where she was previously standing.

Once you reach the table she hands you water and you gulp it down.

"T/F/N I missed you so much. I never stopped thinking about us"

She moves and hugs you again. You inhale her scent. It never changed, everything you remembered about her was still present.

Soon she was pulled off you by a furious Justina.

"Back off bitch she's taken" it came out with gritted teeth.

Ariana look at you with regret in her eyes.

"T/F/N is..." She stopped and licked her lips "Are you and... her..."

"Ariana this is Justina. She's m..my girlfriend"
Telling Ariana you had a girlfriend was hard.

"Oh, umm Hi. I'm s...sorry but I ne...ed to go" her voice cracks and she waves and quickly excuse herself. Soon she disappeared into the crowd.

"Who the fuck was that!?"

"You're drunk. Let's go"

"Don't touch me. Are you fucking her!?"

"What? Of course not"

"Well she thinks you are!"

"She thinks I'm with her?"

"Duh! I can see it in her eyes"

In her eyes. Why would she want you. She has everything she wanted.

"No she doesn't. Let's just go okay?"

"Fine. But I might need help"

"How did you get this drunk? It's literally been like 10 minutes"

"They've got some strong shit in here"

As you where exiting the room full of people you saw Ariana. She was standing next to someone. Probably her new boyfriend.

Just the thought of him and her scare you.