Her

Ariana is now a pop star. She rocking the pop world. And all you're rocking is a chair in an office. You're now a psychologist and your new girlfriend is a stay-at-home babe. She's okay for most parts. She's got everything someone could look for. She's hot, can cook, clean, she's got a good sense of humor but she's not a good listener.

Even though it's been 7 years since you left the now superstar at her door she never left your thoughts. You'd be lying if you said you didn't stalk her on her social media. She's doing well and her new album is out. It's really good, like sad but still amazing. She had everything going, but her love life is not good. She's doing good now, she looks happy. Everytime the news had a report about her love life, her new boyfriend or just some rumor it broke your heart.

You try to hate her, you try to remember how she let you go and never tried to contact you. How you try reaching out to her but failing each time.

But part of you knew she didn't do it on purpose. That she remembers you and is waiting for you to return.

Your girlfriend Justina wasn't her self lately. She slept out late and got angry at everything. She breaks stuff and is always high outta her mind. After you finished high school you went straight to college.

You had a fair share of girlfriends. Maybe like 4. All bitches. You caught one with a guy, one with a girl, one just left you and the other was a real shocker. She just stopped talking to you. But that's the past.

You asked Justina to marry you but she said "I'm too young. And I don't want kids."
She's 27. She's older than you but she acts two.

Lately her fashion sense changed. Her style of fashion is hooker. She dresses like a hooker with no life. And smells like alcohol.

Leaving her is the best option for you but leaving her means she's gonna be homeless. And she's gonna be a bigger mess than she already is.

You're door opened and in came a stumbling Justina. She had some type of bottle in her hand. She collapse on your lap and started grinding hard.

Usually you'd let her but shes drunk and she's acting stupid.

You slowly get up and held her hand as you make you're way to the door. Once you reach you check out.

The lady at the desk Mrs Williams told you about a fun raiser for the nearby care center and orphanage. And you told her you'd see her there.

You took you're girlfriend home and gave her a bath. Then you clean yourself look for some clothes for both of you to wear. The function starts at 5 and now it's 12. 

You order dinner and sat downstairs in the couch. You need to break up with her. She can't keep doing this and you can't always be here for her. She need to go.

You decide to watch a movie and chose Bruce Almighty. It's a nice movie. It's Ari's movie...

Your realize that you're thinking about her and seaside to distract yourself. You make your way upstairs to find Justina still asleep. You lay beside her an she woke up instantly almost like reflex. Her eyes met yours and she got up. She jump off the bed and start yelling.

"What are you doing!?"

"I'm trying to get some sleep. What?"

"You tried to touch me!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did. You always do. I don't want you!"

Your heart broke and you push pass her with tears. She's so high.

You find the bathroom and lock yourself in it. You thought about cutting but decided against it. You slide down the wall and cried.

Soon it was 2 and you need to start getting ready. You pick yourself up and exit the bathroom.

You heard noises from downstairs. And you hurry to the room. You fall on the floor and cried out in pain. You could hear foot steps running towards you.

Your angle hurts so much and you can't get up.

Soon strong hands grab you and pull you up. As soon as you rest on your foot you cry out in pain. The pain intensifies and you hop over to the bed.

Justina sits beside you and take your hands.

"Listen Y/N I'm sorry about earlier. I was being stupid. Now look what I caused"

"It's ok Jus. Im fine"

"What are the clothes for?"

"The fundraiser"

"Oh, I'm gonna miss you"

"But I thought you would come"

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother"

"You would be. I promise!"

"Ok then let's get you an ice pack and some food"

"I ordered"

"I know the guy came a few minutes ago"

"Oh..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"It's something don't lie to me!"

You flinch at the way she talked to you. And fear took over your body.

She sighs and exit the room. The way her moods change was really weird.

Soon she was back with medicine and the ice pack. You took them from her and helped yourself.

She just stood there. You got ready. Causal but nice. It was a good thing that it was a casual occasion so you could wear sneakers.

You let your hair loose from it's ponytail and pull it into a messy bun.

Justina changed in the room and her long hear was left to flow.

You have yourself a pep talk before heading out the door. Hopping on you foot.

Justina tried to help but you push her away and make your way to the Uber driver that's been waiting on you.

Once the car came to a stop you pay them you make your way into the building. Justina just followed you like a loss puppy.

You were not in the best mood at the moment. But once you put on your fake smile (put on fake happy by Paramore) and push the doors.

Once you enter you saw someone. Someone who you knew. But their face wasn't showing. So you approach with caution and once you reach her she turns and that's when you saw who it was.

*"*"""******
A/N

Tum! Tun! Tun!
Who did you see?