Crib?

After the kiss you run to the bathroom causing Ariana to burst into a fit of laughter.

"I like kissing you T/F/N!"

"Shut up!"

"You have nice lips!"

You decide against answering her.

As you step into the shower a huge smile came on your face. And you were stuck in your thoughts.

Ariana kissed me. Again. And it was everything. I might just marry her already. But she thinks I'm an easy catch. I can play hard to get. She'll never know what I have coming.

"Y/N!! You're taking really long is everything okay in there?!"

"Yes! I'm just trying to... Umm..."

"To what?!"

"To untangle my hair!"

"But the shower is still on!"

You can tell she knows what she is doing to you. She knows you're lying.

"Y/N are you thinking about me?"

"You wish!"

"Fine. But I'm thinking of you!"

You step out of the shower. And wrap yourself in a towel. You exit the bathroom and Ariana's eyes met yours. She had a nasty smirk on and you were blushing hard.

"Umm..."

"Fine but hurry!"

She exist the room and you pull on some clothes quickly.

You exit the room to find the Brunette in the kitchen with her mouth stuffed with salad.

"Ariana!!"

"What?!"

"That has been there since yesterday!"

"It was covered!"

"So? You might get sick"

"I won't get sick. It's just food"

"No more. Let's find something to eat!"

"What? You gave nothing here. And I can't go out to a restaurant. The paps might find us. I don't know how they aren't out there waiting for something to happen"

"I have things to make salad for you. And I could eat some Cereal"

"We'll both eat cereal. It's good"

"Okay. Which one do you want?"

"Charms!"

You and Ariana eat making light conversation.

Soon after you head out to the car. Thank God she drove herself here.

**********

Right now you were standing at Ariana's door. She was opening it with her keys. The house is huge.

"Ok baby let's go"

With that she pulls you into the house. Your mouth hung wide open.

"Do you like it?"

She sounds unsure.

"Hell yeah! It's amazing!"

"Do you think it's too big?"

"No. It's incredible!"

"Should u get a smaller one?"

"Ari why are you so worried?"

"I don't want you to think of me as a pop star or a rich person... I just... I just want you to think of me as me"

"I do think of you as Ariana. And I know you're a pop star but that doesn't mean that I'll think of you any less"

"But you'll think of me as more. And treat me different because of all of this"

Her hands wave in the air and her smile turned to a frown. You put your hands around her neck and took down at her.

"You're Ariana Grande. And I live you for you. Not because you're THE Ariana Grande but because you're my Ariana. And you have the kindest most beautiful heart in the world"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Nope. First you need to show me around"

"No way. Back at your place I had to check it out by myself. So you do the same"

"But, I can't"

"Why?"

"What if I break something. Something that cost my life"

"Oh hush. Nothing in this house can compare to your life"

"So..."

"I'm still not giving you a tour"

"Ugh! Fine. I'll go all. By. Myself."

"See yah!"

You walk up the stairs. Your hands travel up the wood as you step on it. This is what being a star results in. Ariana has had it all since she was small. But she still worked for everything she owns. Joan must be so proud. Even though she would've given her everything Ariana still didn't live off of her mother's money.

Upon reaching up the stairs you look up. Her floor was beautiful. But it was different from the one downstairs.

The room you enter was everything. You could tell it was Ari's because her scent filled it. But why the hell does she have a crib in her room?