It's you

Your POV

Ariana and Jenettee are currently in the drive way fighting. To be honest you really didn't have the energy to stop them. And Jenettee was stupid to come out once Ari got here. She had all the time to come talk to you but she would rather wait until your overprotective best friend came. Plus, she does kinda deserve it.

"Don't fucking touch her again!"

"Or what Ariana? Are you gonna get all jealous?"

"Of what. You?! Ha! There's nothing that you have that I want!!"

"I have Y/N's heart. And you'll never get it"

You just stood there watching them argue. Jennette's lip was busted and Ari had a black eye.
'thank God the fight is over' you thought.

"That's it!. You little bitch. Don't talk about her like her heart is a freaking toy"

"Or what... Huh... What are you gonna do about it?"

Oh shit. You spoke way too soon cause Ari slaps Jennette across the face.

Ariana stomps off and gets in her car. And Jennette is still holding her face. Obviously still in shock after that blow.

What do you do now? You care about them both. Ari is angry but  you are gonna be with her all day. Who knows when you'll ever see Jenettee again.

So you made your way towards a crying Jen.

"Jennette I'm so sorry"

"Get the fuck away from me!"

"I didn't know she would've done that"

"You call her for everything. Do you like her back!?"

Back? What is she talking about.

"Jen what do you mean."

"You're so blind Y/N. It's obvious she likes you"

"Of course she does. She's my best friend!"

"Well she wants more"

"No she doesn't"

"Just go"

"But I..."

"No just please go"

"If that's what you want"

"Yes"

With that you made your way to the car and enter it. Ariana has Toulouse on her lap and Toulouse keeps licking her face. But why he only ever does that if...

Omg is she crying. But why? She won. She kicked Jennette's ass and scared her with that slap for life.

"Ari..."

"What!!??"

Oh she just snapped.

"Are you ok"

"Do I look ok. I feel like shit"

"Why"

You reach over to touch her leg. As soon as your fingers reach her and make contact with her skin she tenses up. you immediately pull your hand back afraid that you might hurt her. doesn't she trust you anymore. you couldn't blame her though. you went to talk to Jenettee instead of her and the only reason she's here is because of you.

"Ari please. i'm sorry"

"no. i'm tired of it. go be with Jennette. You want her, she has your heart. only thing i have is a box of tissue to wipe your eyes everytime she hurts you. You never cared about me."

"don't say that. I care about you. I really do Ari. But Jennette is human too and she needs to be cared for"

Ari just starts the car. That's it she hates you.

"Ari say something"

"I got a freaking black eye for you. But yet you choose to see if she's fine and not me!!"

"I only did that because I don't know if I'll ever see her again"

"So. Who cares if you never see her again. She's desperate! What can she give you that I cant"?!"

"Ariana your my best friend. What do you mean?"

Now Ari was pulling up to her house. Both of you yelling at each other.

So opens her side of the car and slams it shut. And you proceed with the same thing. Ari opens the door to the house and runs up the stairs and you follow her. As she enters her room she slams the door. Locking you out.

"Ariana are you gonna answer me?"

"Fuck off Y/N"

"Ariana!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Just tell me. What do you want"

"I want you. Ok. I want to be yours. But you want her and she isn't good enough for you. I'm not either but at least I'd try!"

By now she was standing right in front of you.

Does she like you? But how? When? Why?

Too caught up in your thoughts you didn't even realize that she left. And you didn't get to tell her that you like her too.