Chapter 49

A knock on the window of the car pulls Ariana from your neck. You climb off her and she opens the doors

"Wow, from arguing to making out. How do you do it Ariana" Frankie teases.

You cover your face hiding the fact you're red.

"Frankie, what the hell do you want?" Ariana asks looking over at her brother. He's sporting a tie and dye yellow and pink shirt. With blue jeans shorts.

Frankie sits beside Ariana his legs still outside. "Mom says you need to come now. And that I need to take Y/N to work". He states.

"It's not even time" Ariana whines.

"Ariana you know that the paparazzi will be here soon. Let's go"

"Just..." Ariana gets cut off. Frankie pulls her from the car. "Frankie just wai-"

"No buts Ari. You gotta go"

"Frankie let me go now!" Ariana yells at him clearly annoyed. Frankie let's go of her.

"Geez, I'm just messing Ari" Frankie says letting her go. "But hurry. You're leaving soon".

Frankie literally models his way back into the airport and Ariana throws a tiny pebble at him. She turns on her heel and walk back over to you. She stops at the door and extend her hand to you.

You eye her confused.

"Baby come on"

"Where are we going?" You whine not wanting to go outside in the cold.

"To meet everyone. The people who's gonna take care of me while away" she says and takes your hand in her's. And pull you from the car.

The cold air hits you and you shiver. She lets you hand go pulls off her usual oversize sweater and hand it to you. You would've denied but she'd just force you to wear it anyway. So instead you smile at her and pull the material over your body. It fits you better than her since she's so small. Her hand is quickly holding on to yours after.

"Ari, I know them all. Brian, Scott, Scooter, Alexi-" a kiss on the lip stop you from continuing.

"Please, you can meet the dancers. And this is my way of spending more time with you" Her brown eyes meet yours and the butterflies erupt.

How can one stare do this to me you think. Not trusting yourself you nod. She thanks you kissing you cheek.

She pulls you through the airport. Her security right behind. A wave of fans here and there causing you to stop. Pictures are taken and autographs signed. She even recorded a short video saying happy birthday for a fan. The little boy's mom asked you to ask Ari for it. And Ariana gladly took the offer. The security told Ari she had to go to the plane now. She began signing quickly trying to get as much as possible. The last one done was a picture. A picture with you, Ari and a group of teenage girls. The excitement was incredible. And Ariana had a huge smile across her face the whole time.

The crowd was held back from following Ari to the jet. Her hand rubs against yours as you walk. She would ever so often smile over at you. You link your hand with hers and enter the smaller jet.

Two jets near each other. One with Ari and her mom, Toulouse, Myron and Small. It also had Scooter and Alexia. Courtney fast asleep on one of the chairs. You say hi to them all before Ariana has you going over to the larger jet.

It has the dancers. Scott was at the door and smile warmly moving to let you and Ari in. Brian was sitting in a chair his head glue to the screen. Surprisingly Ariana knows all her dancers name. They are a lot. They all get along so well. But soon the jets had to leave. Ariana was called to her Jet by Joan. Everyone else was already strapped in.

Upon reaching the entrance Ariana stops. You stop too.

"Ari you okay?"

She didn't answer. Instead she connects her lips with yours. The butterflies came again. It was soft but so deep.

"Bye Baby" she says letting go of your hand and walking to her Jet. You touch your lip smiling.

You and Frankie watch the jets leave before security escorts you both back to the car.

You miss her already. The way her hair felt against you. How she always wants to hold hands. The warmth her body brings. That funny feeling you get when she touches you. You miss how she'd draw patterns on your leg.

"You'll see her in a couple of months Y/N"

The voice taking you out of your thoughts. Frankie pulls up to the hospital after a while. And you thank him getting out.

"But a couple months is too much" you whisper to yourself entering the hospital.