I can't quit you

When raindrops fell...

You sit backstage as Ariana performs Raindrops and God is a woman. Joan comes walking in and you get up to greet her. She's still like a mom to you. And talking to her was still easy.

"Joan?" You question. You're gonna ask her for something. Something that needs to be done.

"What's wrong? You've been off"

"No, I'm fine. I just want to ask you something"

It's been bugging your for weeks now. After the talk with Malcolm at the park you just know it's what you want.

"Ask away"

"I love Ariana. I've loved her since forever and I don't think I can stop. I don't think I can ever not love her. Her smile and laugh. How she's so careful and loving. How her dimple seems the get deeper everytime she smiles. How she doesn't care about what people think. I love her voice, her heart is what I've been chasing since forever" you smile and continue. "I know it's sudden. But I've been thinking of it for a long time. Can I marry your daughter?"

Joan eyes open wide and she smiles. "You're asking me?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Honey I'd go bye that ring right now. I've been waiting for this for years to come"

"So?"

She shakes her head and hug you. "So where's the ring?"

"That's where I need help. I wanna get the ring today" you hug her back.

She says she'll let Vic and Doug help you while she keep Ari busy. You pull away from the hug and thank her. Then you go find Vic and Doug.

"The tour ends tomorrow. The last show and I wanna do it. So the world can see"

Doug is literally gushing as you explain.

"Let's get that ring" Victoria grabs you and Doug and pull you to the car.

The ride to the store was hyped. They keep asking questions and telling you ideas.

"I'm glad it's you Y/N" Vic says and leads you into a jewelry store.

You look around for a while. The two friends look around too tryna find something pretty. The store was not busy and no one recognized you. That was a relief.

"Guys what do you think of this one?" You ask. They come over to look at what you're pointing at.

"That's beautiful" Vic says.
"That's the one" Doug then agrees.

You tell the worker that that's the one. He removes it and asks you to pick a box.

You pick a box and she takes it be packaged. You wait excitedly. She comes back with it and hands it to you. You open the box and look inside. Perfect

All three of you walk out of the store. You quickly get into the car hoping no one saw. If someone sees it's gonna be all over the internet and Ariana will surely see too. That will make everything a disaster.

"So are you keeping the ring?" Doug ask.

"I don't know. I don't want her to see it. So maybe not" you run your fingers through your hair and close your eyes.

"I'll keep it"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Ari is my best friend. I'd love to"

At last the concert
The next day

You kiss her and wish her luck as she runs ok the stage. Today's the day. You rub your sweaty hands on your on your top. The crew knows and everyone is hyped. But it has to be kept on the low. Talking about it can cause Ariana to overhear.

When Raindrops fell...

And with those words you know that the time is coming.

Victoria isn't here as yet. She's 'prepreping' for the proposal.
Frankie had to stay at his hotel room cause he talks too much. And an eger Frankie is too much.
Joan is standing next to she. She's giving you pep talks.

Ariana gets back on stage for her final song. The end if this song signifies the end of tour. Frankie, Vic and Alexia comes in. You're send to fix your hair and makeup. But you decide against makeup.

Collin, your dad and mom walks in. Mom gives you a talk on how to do it and your dad says to just let the moment control you. And of course Collin had to put in words. His where a bit different.

"Don't embarrass me sis".

You can hear her voice through the stage. The song is about to end. Just the chorus.

Courtney hands you a rag and you wipe your face. "Breath"

You sigh and wipe your wet hands in the rag. "I'm trying. I really am"

Victoria hands you the box. "Don't drop it"

"You're all telling me things that I can't promise. I might embarrass you, and I might drop it. Heck, I don't know if I'm breathing properly" you tug at the neck of your top. "It's hot in here"

Everyone laughs and Joan tells you it's time. "Finally you're gonna be a Grande"

"I always felt like that's where I belong" you say and hold onto her hands. She takes the box from you and leads you near the stage.

"Go get her" she hands you the box.

Thank you, next...

You run on stage.

******
A/N
Dead ass just wanted to post this for her birthday. EEEEE!! She's 26 Bitches!!!