[01] pilot.

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 4608

p a g e s: 14

"when two broken people bring their broken pieces together, chances are they will never become a whole anything" -Iyanla Vanzant

Devyn, Sam's girlfriend named Katrina but we call her Kat and I were sitting at the island. I was sitting on the granite island Devyn who is a makeup artist was doing my makeup just for fun Kat was doing my hair. This what happens when three girls do when surrounded by guys all the time. Corey; Devyn's boyfriend comes into the kitchen. "Hey baby" Corey stated to Devyn. "Hi" Devyn smiled at him. "What are you doin to Ari?" Corey asked saying my nickname. "Devyn wanted to do my makeup and Kat wanted to do my hair" I replied. "Oh, you look nice" Corey smiled. "Thanks" I say as Devyn puts a bold lip on me. "Ari you made me mess up!" Devyn whines. "Sorry, sorry" I say. "That's my fault" Corey laughs. Devyn rolls her pretty eyes at her boyfriend. "Do you have my camera?" I asked Corey. "Yeah, you left it in Devyn and I's room when you were filming" he said. "Can you get it? I want to take pictures" I say. "Yeah, I can do that" Corey flashes a smile. "Thanks" I smiled as Devyn dusted highlighter on my cheeks. Kat finished my Dutch braid pigtails. I wore black ripped skinny jeans that hug my butt and my thighs which I think is my best features, a black workout tank top. I looked like an Insta baddie. Colby came down looking sad as usual. It broke my heart, he looked like a sad puppy.

Colby walked past me. His cologne smelt like cedar and vanilla it was intoxicating but in a good way. "Hey Col" Devyn said. "Hey" he mumbled getting something to eat. "Ari, your staring" Kat whispered. The girls knew that I have a HUGE crush on the broken boy. I tear my eyes off the boy. Corey came down with camera in hand. "Thank you" I say to Corey. "You're welcome, where are you going to take pictures?" he asked. "I think the beach or somewhere with colorful walls" Kat stated. "We need a photographer, I want to take pictures with my girls" I say. "Sam might be up for it" Colby said. "Really?" I asked. The boy nods. "Great!" I say hopping off the island. "I'll get bathing suits!" Devyn says. "We can change in your room" Kat said to Devyn. "Sounds good" she nods as we follow the fellow brunette to her and Corey's room. Me and Kat are the same size so, I change into one her bathing suites which was a baby blue bikini. The bottoms are high waisted which I love. "Oh! You look hot Ariana!" Devyn says. "Why thank you, Dev" I say. "You look hot too, Kat" Devyn laughed. "Why thank you" Kat laughs.

We came out of the room, Sam's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Kit-Kat, control your boy" I laughed. Sam cleared his throat and calmed himself down. "Colby would like to see this" Sam said nonchalantly. "Wait, why?" I asked. "Oh no reason" Sam stated. "Ooookay" I say going down the steps where loud chatter came from the living room. Corey was filming with the boys. I have confidence so I just walk into the kitchen to grab a water. "Whoaaaaa!" Corey stated as I walked in frame. "What?" I asked. "You can't just walk around like this!" Jake stated. I roll my eyes. "There's kids watching!" Corey says as he threw a towel at me. "Sorry, sorry" I say sarcastically as I shove the waters in my bag and I sat on the island waiting for my girls so we can go.

Kat and Devyn walked in the kitchen. "What took you so long?" I asked. "We where getting the essential" Kat stated. "Oh, well let's go! I feel photogenic" I say hopping down from the island. Kat kisses Sam. Devyn kisses Corey. I just stand there awkwardly. I could feel Colby's sad eyes watch me. I glance at him and walk to him knowing the girls would be a while. I plop down on the sofa next to the depressed man. "You okay?" Colby asked. "Yeah, are you?" I asked. "Could be better" he replied. "You'll get better, Cole" I say touching his leg comfortably. Heat radiated from the touch I pulled my hand back. "Thanks Ariana" Colby said with a smile that was fake, I knew that smile all too well. "I'm always here to talk I hope you know that" I tell him. "I know, I just don't want to a burden" Colby says. "You are never a burden" I tell him. I think Colby knows that I'm the only one who completely understands what he's going through.