[20] oh baby.

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 4751

p a g e s: 15

BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER IN THIS CHAPTER, I HAVE TO SAY A FEW THINGS! I KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT HAVING MISCARRIAGES AND THE PROGRESS I'M SORRY IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS TOPIC PLEASE COMMENT THEM BUT DO IT NICELY BC I'M A FRAGILE BISEXUAL. ANOTHER THING, THIS CHAPTER CONSIST OF DEPRESSION, SU*C*DAL THOUGHTS AND CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL. IF THIS BOTHERS YOU PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. IF THESE DON'T TRIGGER YOU, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

Colby and I were getting ready for bed. Lately, my cramps were so horrible. It sucks so much. "Ugh" I groan. "You okay baby?" he asked me. I shook my head. "Period cramps?" he rubs my back. "They are worse than bef..." I groan again, "before, like oh my lord" I tell him. "Your water isn't breaking... right?" my boyfriend asked worriedly. "I... am not sure they are coming in a few days" I groan. "Want to go to the hospital anyway... just to make sure?" he asked he already started to pack one. "I guess it wouldn't hurt" I replied. "Good, let's roll" he says. "As much as I love seeing you in only boxers, I think you should change" I laugh. Cole looks down and blushes softly and changes quickly.

He practically rushes me out the door. "I need my shoes!" I laugh. "Sorry, sorry" he laughs. "I love you that you care so much" I kiss him. "Of course, you're my future" he tells me. I blush. "You're my future too" I tell him as he pushes me out the door and opens the car door for me.

X

We arrived at the hospital; urgent care. I explain the situation and the person at the front desk told me that it'll be a few moments. I nod and sat next to Colby who tucked my bag underneath the chair. "I'm nervous" I chewed my lip out of habit. Cole takes my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You have every right to be" he tells me. I nod and wait patiently. Colby was on his phone either updating his fans on the situation or just scrolling. "Mrs. Brock?" a nurse called I blushed. "Miss. Cameron, please" I say as Colby got up. "Right, my apologies your boyfriend has to stay here" she looks at him. "Oh, ok" Colby sat back down. "I'll be okay, baby" I tell him. He nods as I walk with her. She asked me questions. I answer them as best as I could. The nurse took my blood pressure and everything else. She gets the doctor and I'm alone freaking out. I don't want anything to happen to my baby... our baby.

The doctor comes in. They are a female thank god. She had dark brown hair that cut at her very sharp jawline. She wore turtle shell glasses. "Hello, Miss. Cameron my name is Doctor Scott I've heard that you're having bad cramps?" she asked. I nod. "I want to see if your baby is okay, if that's okay" she tells me. I nod nervously. She tells me to lay down I do and she rubs something on my stomach. I see our baby... I let out a gasp. "Miss. Cameron, I know you had a miscarriage, I'm so sorry" she looks at me. I didn't know how to act, I never been in this situation before. "Oh, my fuckin god" is all I could say through now tears stream down my face. "Want me to get your boyfriend?" she asked I simply nod.

Colby comes in and sees me distraught. His face pales. "What happen?" he asked. I couldn't choke out the words so Dr. Scott took over and explained the situation. Colby immediately broke down. Our only child was well no longer be in this world. It felt like a fucking nightmare. "Do... do you know what the gender is at least?" I choke. "It was a boy" she looks at us. I look at Colby, I've seen this man cry more than anyone in my life and it's still heartbroken. "What now?" I asked the doctor. She tells me that she can give me something to speed up the process. I nod and she gives me the description. "I'm sorry about all of this" she tells me. "We have to live through this one day at a time" I tell her.

X

It's been a week since our awful news. I've been so depressed like super depressed. Colby is too I think he's more depressed than I. So many people have been so kind to us for the past week and I'm thankful for. Cole and I are so distant now and I hate it but I don't blame him for it. "Hey" Cole mumbles. His dark circles are more prominent than before. His deep blue eyes are almost icy blue with sadness. His hair now with blue highlights are a bird's nest. This is the first time he spoken to me since well you know. "Hi" I say softly taking my medicine. "I'm going over to Sam's to make a video for Sam and Colby 2.0 I won't be long" Colby hoarsely says as he makes coffee. "Okay" I say as I finish chugging my water.