[18] moving on.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 2951

p a g e s: 5

Everyone is making their last videos in the Trap House. I am moving in with Ariana. Well, Ariana is moving in with me since my apartment is bigger. Ari and I were just cuddling soaking up the room. "I can't believe you all are moving out" she tells me playing with one of my rings. "I know, it went by so fast" I say with an arm behind my head. "Some great parties were held here" Ari laughs. "Yeah?" I asked. "Yeah" she looks up at me. "What was your favorite party?" I asked. "My first party ever in this Trap House, the first time I ever saw you" she blushes. "I think that's mine too, you looked so stunning that was the first time I fell in love with you" I tell her. "Really?" Ari looks at me. "Yep" I say. "That was the first time I fell in love wit you too" she confessed which caused my heart to skip. "Really? Then I would ask have asked you out sooner" I stated. She's playing with my hair. "You know how long I've waited for you to ask me out? Or show interest? A long fuckin time" she laughs. "I didn't know you liked me back, I talked about you with Sam all the time and the rest of the roommates" I say. "I talked about you with Kat and Devyn all the time I think they were getting sick of me drooling over you" she laughs.

Just then, Corey came in our room and says, "bro, you got a minute?" he looked worried. "Sure, what's up?" I asked getting up causing Ari to get off my chest. "It's about Devyn and I" he looked at both of us. "What happen with Devyn?" Ari asked now worried. "I can't find her and she won't answer her phone" Corey looks like he's about to cry. Ari reaches for her phone and calls her. "Dev, where are you? Corey is freaking out! So am I, please call me" she says her voice quivering. "I'll help you look for her, brother" I tell him as Ari gets up. "Me too, Corey she's my best friend" she says getting up. Corey nods as she walks to the door. I follow Corey out my door. I hear Ari open the front door and start calling Devyn's name. "Devyn?" I called. Corey called Devyn's phone again no reply. Ari called Devyn but no reply. "When did you last see her?" I asked him. "Uh, this morning" he says looking more nervous.

It was about fifteen minutes when Corey started laughing. "Wh- why are you laughing?" Ari asked. Devyn hops out of a bush with a camera. "PRANKED!" Devyn giggled. "Devyn you ass!" Ari slapped her arm playfully. "You scared the fuck out of me!" I say as we go back inside. "Sorry, sorry we had to do our last prank" Devyn laughs her arm draped around Ari's shoulders. "I thought someone kidnapped you!" Ari sighs as Corey was in my room getting the camera. "Wait, you hid a camera in my room?!" I asked. "Yep" Corey waves to the camera. "I guess you got to hear us talk about cute shit" Ari laughs draping her arms around my shoulders and I wrap my arm around her waist and sticking my hand in her back pocket of her shorts and squeezed. "How cute?" Corey asked smirking at me. "You have some Criana... Ariolby? Moments" I laugh. "Good" he smiled as he walked out. "I can't believe Corey and Dev pranked us" Ari sighs falling on the bed. I laugh getting on top of her. "I know, I'm glad that he didn't film us having sex" I say kissing her. She laughs. "Baby, I'm having a baby" she looks at me brushing my hair back. "Do I have to wait nine months?" I whine. "It'll be great when you wait" she laughs kissing me.

X

I wake up with an empty space next to me. Until I smell bacon. God, I love her. I get up and searching for my shirt knowing damn well that Ari is wearing it. I put on pants and shook out my hair then walked out of my room to meet my beautiful girl cooking us breakfast. "Wow" I say kneeling against the door way. She was wearing my new yellow shirt. Her little bump was visible now. She looks at me with a smile. "Wow yourself" she smiled pointing the spatula at me. I smirk shaking my head. "You're so beautiful" I say walking towards her. She blushes as I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her shoulder then her neck. "Baby" she laughed. "Oh guys, come on man!" Kat whined wearing Sam's shirt. "Sorry Kit-Kat" Ari laughs putting the bacon on a plate. I steal a piece. "Hey! Wait for everyone" Ari slaps my hand. "Ow, okay damn" I say as she puts bread in the toaster. Ari cups her hands and yells, "WAKEY WAKEY BITHCES!" and I hear everyone haul ass down stairs. "What can I do?" I asked kissing her on the back of her neck. "Look like art" she smirked at me. I shrug and do the Thinker Pose. Ari laughs as she holds her stomach. "Baby kicking?" I asked her wrapping my arms through her arms and touched her belly. "Yeah" she leans against me. "It's been a few days and they are already kicking" she tells me.