[38] proposing on our anniversary.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 1685

p a g e s: 5

I've spent SO much time making this perfect. I didn't want to fuck it up. Ariana's getting ready for our day and I still need a ring, an engagement ring. Yes, I'm going to FINALLY going to propose to my beautiful angel. "Hey baby?" I asked. "Yeah?" Ariana walks out in her underwear her hair is half curled. "First, damn, second I'm going out for a bit I'll be back" I say looking at her chest. "Okay" she smiled. I kiss her. "I love you" Ana smiled. "I love you, so much more" I kiss her neck down to her chest. She giggled. "Cole!" Ana laughs holding my head. "Sorry, sorry" I say. "I didn't say stop" she pouts. I groan in anticipation and threw her over my shoulder. I walked to the bed and plopped her down. "This is the best way to start our anniversary" I say with a smirk. "I agree" Ari smiled playing with the hem of my shirt. I kiss her neck again causing her to moan my name.

I look at her, she was already looking at me playing with my hair. "I love you so much" I whisper. She kisses me in response. "Okay, I need to do some last-minute things I'll be back though" I say getting up. "And now, I have to get ready... again" Ana laughs sitting up. I looked at her. "You look fine babe, with my cum on your face" I smirk causing her to blush and wiped her face. "That's your fault" Ana rolls her eyes and walks into the bathroom to shower I suppose. I get dressed and combed my hair with my fingers. "Bye baby!" I called. "Have fun!" she called. "I will" I say slipping on my shoes and grabbing my wallet and keys. "God, I can't believe I'm finally doing this" I mumble unlocking my car.

X

Jared comes into view; it's finally hitting me I'm getting an engagement ring. I'm going to marry the love of my absolute life. I just sat in my car looking at the store. "You got this dude" I say. I was so fucking nervous. What if she doesn't like the ring? What if she doesn't say yes? What if? All scenarios spun through my head like a web. I get out and walked in the store. It was pretty overwhelming. So many couples were looking for rings. "Hello, how can I help you?" an employee asked. "Hi, I um... looking for an engagement ring" I say feeling nervous still. "Sure, right this way" he beamed.

It took about an hour in a half to pick the perfect one. "Thank you" I say taking the ring box which was a deep purple. "You're welcome and good luck" the employee tells me. I smiled and walked out to my car. I took a picture of the ring and send it to my friends. Everyone freaked out and congratulated me. I smiled sitting in my car just gawking at the ring. It was stunning and I know she will love it. I text Ari telling her I'll be home soon. I'm going to get her flowers to surprise her. The ring box lays in the passenger seat. I am going to have a baby and a wife soon; life is great at the moment. I stop at a florist to get roses.

I arrived home and I stuffed the box in the back seat for later. I took a deep breath and walked in the house. "Baby! I'm home" I say. I hear moaning coming from our room. Anxiety bubbled inside my stomach. Not again, not now. I tip toe to the door, which was cracked and barged in. "Ah! Baby!" Ari blushes. I caught her touching herself. I felt my face flush looking at her. "Sorry, sorry" I say still holding the flowers. "It's fine" she laughs embarrassed. "Are you close?" I asked. "Yeah, can you finish me?" she asked. "Fuck yes I do" I say coming to the bed. Ana moves her hand. She was gleaming. "So sensitive" I say moving my hand gently causing her whimper. I stick a finger in her, she is so damn close. "What were you thinking about, angel?" I coo. "You" she moans as I go down on her. "Ah, fuck" Ana's toned legs began to shake. "Hold it baby" I say even though I know she couldn't, still she still explodes and I love it. "I... I can't" she moans so loud. I kiss her neck knowing it'll turn her on even more.

Ari pants. "Better?" I asked. "Very" she smiled noticing the roses. "You got me flowers?" she asked. "Yeah" I say smiling. "You're so cute" my girl says. "You're cuter" I kiss her. "How did I get so lucky?" Ana asked. "I ask myself that the same question everyday" I say putting the flowers on the table and got in bed with her. "So, what are we doing?" she asked. "First, dinner then I'm taking you somewhere" I say smiling. "Wow, romantic" she smiled. "That's me" I kiss her nose causing her to giggle.

X

Ari's face when she saw the restaurant. "This is when we had our first date" she smiled pulling down her red sequence dress. "Your boobs look great" I say. She rolls her eyes at me. "What? It's true" I laughed getting out too. "Your everything looks great" she tells me. "Why thank you" I smiled holding her hand. "You're welcome" Ana smiled. The hostess took us to our table which was located in the quiet back. It was deserted, which I love. "Thank you" Ana says to the hostess as I pull out her chair for her. "Have a nice dinner" the hostess smiled and winked at me which makes Ariana scoff. "Don't worry baby doll, I only have eyes for you" I say looking at the menu. "Want to split something?" Ana asked looking at me. "Yeah, what do you want?" I asked. She thinks for a moment looking back at the menu. "Spaghetti?" I asked. "Sure" Ana beams. "Cool" I say closing the menu. We just look at each other lovingly. I kept thinking about the ring in the back seat tucked underneath my chair in the car. There is a gazebo in a park where we first ever hung out, that's where I'm going to propose.

After dinner, we had desert which was a brownie topped off with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and whipped cream and a cherry to make it perfect. "Oh god, I'm full" Ari whines as I pay the bill. "Me too, baby" I laughed. We sat there just to digest for a moment. We scrolled on our phones for a bit. "Aw! Tana got engaged!" Ari squealed. "What?" I asked shocked. "Yeah see?" Ari shows me her phone and soon enough, Tana Mongeau and Jake Paul are engaged. "Goddamn" I say. "Yeah, who would have thought that they would be together and be getting married?" Ariana laughs. "Yeah that's crazy congrats to her" I say. She nods tweeting a congrats towards Jana's engagement.

We left the restaurant and headed to the park. I had our playlist going which grew over time on low. "I can't believe we've been dating for two years" Ari says looking out the window dreamily watching the world zoom by. She looks so beautiful right now. She's glowing, maybe its because of the baby inside her or she's just super happy. I place a hand on her thigh and pat it causing her to smile at me. "I love you" Ari says kissing my cheek leaving a red mark. "I love you, way more" I smiled.

X

We reached the park, there were still cars parked in the parking lot and kids were still playing. It was only 6:30pm. "Is this where we first ever hung out?" Ari asked me. "Yeah, I thought it would be a cute moment" I say parking and got out. Ariana pulled down her dress. "You should have told me that we were going out to a park" she teased. "Sorry baby" I say helping her out of the car. "It's okay" she laughs. "You go up ahead, you know the gazebo we always went to? Just to talk about bullshit?" I asked. "Yeah" Ari nods. "We can go there; I need to make a call really quick" I lie. "Okay, I'll be there" she smiled kissing me. "Okay" I nod slapping her ass.

I grabbed the ring and stuffed it in my pocket. I made my way to the gazebo, honey bees buzzing in my stomach and my heart is thumping so much I swear people could hear it. I hope this goes okay. Fuck I hope I don't regret this! The sun is going down and the sun is a beautiful fuchsia and plum color. This is going to be absolutely perfect. I fumble with the box just to calm my nerves. When I reach her, she is sitting down with her legs crossed just looking at the sky. She looks so calm and collected. "It's beautiful" Ariana says to me as I sat. "Yeah?" I asked putting an arm around her. She puts her beautiful head on my shoulder and nods. We watch the sun set. It's time, right now. "Ari?" I asked. "Hm?" she looks at me and just then, the gazebo lights turn on. They illuminate her face. I grab her hands and walk to the center of the gazebo. "I love you, so much I'm so glad the universe was so kind to me and guided me to you, I'm so goddamn happy that you put up with my bullshit all the time. I want you to take my last name, forever and ever till we are buried together in a cemetery" I say taking out the ring box. I hear her gasp and tears pooled my eyes. "Ariana Cameron, would you do me the honor and take my last name?" I asked her.