[35] moving in.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s : 1885

p a g e s: 5

I scurry around the house trying to get everything in order. Ariana is moving in... again. I never been so happy in my life. It's been a year, a WHOLE FUCKING YEAR. It's been hard going back and forth. She came for Vidcon and I didn't want it to end. It was the best four days of my life. We talk on face time every day and text every day too. Now, she's moving in. I'm so excited. I pick up the camera. "What's up you guys! Today, Ariana is moving in again" I say jumping up and down. "You guys are going to see a time lapse of me cleaning like a mad man" I laugh setting the camera down. I started to clean again.

It was an hour and I was done. "Okay you guys, I hope this was an entertaining experience for you" I say looking at my phone and showed the camera. "My baby girl is coming! let's go get her!" I smiled struggling to put on my shoes. "I know you guys were asking, no pestering me asking when Ariana is going to move back in with me and today's the day" I smile jingling my keys. "Prepare for more videos of Ariana and I because I know you guys love seeing us together" I smiled starting my car. It felt lonely in my car. I can't wait for her in the passenger seat with a huge smile on her face when I roll down my windows and blare music. "Okay, guys I'll update you when Ari is in my car" I smile stopping the camera.

X

I wait in my car for my princess with her Starbucks order knowing damn well she needs it. I see her beautiful face searching for my car. "Baby!" I smile getting out of my car. Ari smiles as she runs towards me. "Hi" she smiled in my chest. "Hi" I smile kissing her. "Don't let me go now" she teased. "Never, ever" I smiled cupping her face. "Good" she beamed. "Let's move you in, baby" I smiled. "Please, I need a nap" she yawns. "You can take a nap" I say stuffing in her suitcases in my trunk. "I can't believe I sold my house" she tells me. "I know, I kind of feel bad" I look at her. "Don't feel bad, babe I think it was time" she says taking her drink. "I know" I smile setting up the camera. "No babe! I look ugly" she hides her face with her hat. I laughed. "Look who's here!" I say into the camera. "I hate you" Ari looks at me. "I love you too" I tease.

We get home. "This hasn't changed" Ari laughed taking off her shoes. "Well, it's cleaner" I say hugging her from behind. "I can see that" she smiled turning around as she hugged me. "I know you don't care about it but I wanted it to look nice for you" I say with a smile. "You're the cutest" she tells me. "Oh, I think your missing something" I say going in the bedroom. "Stay there" I call. "Okay?" she says as I grab the promise ring in a red velvet box. "Okay, close your eyes" I say. "Closing eyes" she laughed. I get down on one knee. "Okay, open" I say opening the box. Ari opens her eyes and gasps. "Ariana Cameron? I promise to marry you one day, no matter what" I smile. "Cole" Ari began to tear up as I put the ring on her finger. "I love you" Ari smiled as I took a picture of the ring on her finger. "I love you" I pull her into a hug. "I can't believe you kept this" Ariana looks at the ring. "Of course, I did, I always knew we would get back together baby" I smile. "Really?" she looks at me. "Of course, we were made for each other" I smile. "You're so cute" she laughs. "I know" I smirk.

Everyone comes over to hang out and catch up with Ariana. "I can't believe you came back" Kat smiled. "I think it was time" Ari tells her. She was on my lap. "I'm glad our family is back together" Aaron says. "Me too, I missed you guys" Ari smiled taking a sip of my drink. "Hey!" I fake scold. "Sorry" Ari sticks out her tongue. "Careful baby, I know what that tongue does" I whisper in her hair. She squirms and I laugh. "Are you here for good?" Elton asked. "Yeah, I am" she nods. "Good, we have to celebrate like for real" Devyn perks up. "I'm so down" Ari smiled jumping up and down on my lap. "Fuck" I cuss under my breath. She kissed my nose. "You're welcome" she whispered in my ear. "Pay back?" I asked. "Yes" Ari laughed. "I'll pay you back in the bedroom, it missed you" I say licking the back of her neck. "I hate you" she looked at me.

Our friends go home and we began to make dinner. "You cook?" Ari asked sitting on the counter in my shirt. "Yes, yes I do" I say pouring her more wine. "Wow, I'm impressed" she takes a sip. "I've had practice" I smirk. "I'll be the judge of that" Ari says hopping down and taking the spoon. "Hm, needs more salt" she says. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes, it tastes like nothing" Ari puts the spoon to my lips. I taste it. "Okay, you're right" I say putting a dash of more salt. "See? Better" Ari takes another bite. "What would I do without you?" I say. "You would starve" she says taking two bowls out of the dish washer. "Probably" I say kissing her cheek causing her to smile. I fill up the bowls with homemade mac and cheese. "This smells good" Ari says. "It really does, I can't wait for desert" I smirk. "I brought my most sexy sets and lingerie" she smirks. "I can't wait to see you model them" I say. "We'll see" Ari laughs putting the dinner in her mouth.

X

We cleaned up our mess and headed to the bedroom so I can help Ariana unpack. "When is the rest of your stuff coming?" I asked. "Soon, hopefully" she replied opening her clothes. "Is that all?" I asked looking in the box. "Yeah, I gave most of my clothes to my friends and cousins" she says hanging up her dresses and skirts. "Oh" I simply replied putting her books on the empty shelves. "You can open that box" Ari points with her foot. "Is this your undergarments?" I asked. "Look for yourself" she smirked. I opened it and it was addressed to me. I look at her. "I made it when you came to my house" she blushes. I picked up a photo album. To the love of my life, my forever love. The note was in neat cursive. I sat on the bed she did the same. All the pictures we took in the past. When we were best friends, then when we got together, then to the present. I almost cried; it was beautiful. There were stickers and everything you could think of in the album. "Babe this is so beautiful" I sniffled. "Aw babe" she puts an arm around my shoulders and kissed my lips. "Sorry, this is so cute" I smiled. "There's more" Ari smiled. "Seriously?" I look in the box, there was two shirts. One was a Justin Bieber shirt and one was a navy-blue button down. "Why the JB shirt?" I asked. "I dunno, I thought of you" she laughs. I get up from the bed to try on the shirts. I tried on the button down first. "Sexy, wow" She looked up and down. "Don't objectify me, baby" I laugh. "Okay, Dean" she joked as I look in the mirror. "I like the blue" I say. "I knew you would" she beamed. "Now, the Justin shirt which I'm still iffy of" I say unbuttoning the shirt. "You can pull it off, babe" Ari laughs as I put it over my head. "Okay, I like it" I laugh. "Woo! I was right!" she bounced on the bed. I took off the shirt and tackled Ari.

She laughs as I kiss her neck. "Babe!" she squealed. "What? I love you" I say kissing her neck again. "Colby!" she laughs. "What?" I look at her. "If you want to do this, lets move the boxes" she tells me. "Oooor we can fuck on the floor" I smirk. "The floor?" she asked. "What? We fucked in an elevator before" I remember that time, it was at Vidcon. We were in a rush to go downstairs. We got into a habit of morning sex and we were craving each other. So, when the day was over, we couldn't wait. I ended up fingering her in the elevator. Every time we stop, I stopped when the person got off, I started again. She did the same to me. I never been so turned on in my life. "Okay, good point that was a good week" she bit her lip. "Oh, hell yeah it was" I smirk. "We are NOT doing that again though it was agonizing" she groans. "I liked it" I coo in her ear. "Floor now, please" she looks at me. "Yes please" I pick her up. "I wanted to fuck you all day" I say. "Then what's stopping you" she smirked. "I love you, so much" I take off my shirt and hers. We fucked already but I can't get enough of her. "I can't get enough of you" I say kissing her opened thighs. "I can't get enough of you" she gasped. She's still so sensitive and I love it. "Cole" she groans.

I let her come multiple times. "Fuck" Ari moans raking through my hair. I run my tongue over her one last time. "God, I hate you" Ari pants. "I love you too" I kiss her. "I'm going to be sore for like days" she groans. "It was fun for me" I smirk pulling her in my arms. "I know" she rolls her eyes looking at my pants. I blush. "You're turn" she laughs. "Fuck, I'm going to regret this" I groan.

X

I was a panting mess. "Fuck" I cussed. "You're welcome" Ari laughs laying on me. We were both still nude. I kiss her head. "I missed this" she tells me. "What?" I asked. She lifts her head to look at me. "Laying naked together" I say. "Why?" she asked me. "I dunno, with clothes it feels we aren't close enough without clothes we feel closer, like at the soul and shit" I say. "Poetic, babe" she kissed my chest. "That's how I feel, baby girl" I say getting up. Ariana latches onto me like a sloth. "More comfortable" I say. "Agreed" my girl snuggles against me. I smile into her hair. After a few moments, I hear soft snoring coming from Ariana. I smiled putting the covers over us. I love it when she falls asleep on my chest. I just love everything about her. I'm so happy she's mine again.