[25] begging for her to come back.

SAM'S POV

w o r d s: 2522

p a g e s: 9

I want Colby to be happy, I do. But seeing her with Aurora makes me uneasy. There's something about her that is off putting. I talked with Kat about it. She wants Ariana to come back. She and Devyn were a little harsh with Ariana before she left. Kat wants to reach out to her but she's scared that Ariana doesn't want to talk with her. I told her that she does. Ari and I text back and forth once in a while. I update her on everyone's lives. I leave out the detail of Aurora and Colby. Ariana asked me what Colby wanted to talk with her about I said I had no idea. I didn't know Colby called her at all. Maybe he realized that Aurora isn't Ariana and begging her to take him back. I hope so because I never seen Colby so happy with someone.

I was with Kat lounging on the couch. "Sam?" Kat asked. "Hm?" I looked at her. "Do you think Ariana would talk to me?" she asked. "I think so, why?" I asked. "I miss her, really, really badly" she whined. "Babe, just call her" I say handing her my phone. "You think?" she takes my phone and taps her name. "Ari? It's Kat" she says. "I missed you too" she squeezed my hand. "Sam's here, want me to put you on speaker?" Kat asked as she put Ari on speaker. "Hey Ari" I say. "Hey Sam I Am, I miss you" Ari says. "We miss you too, Ari" I say. "How's Cole and the others?" Ariana asked. I looked at Kat shaking my head. "Their fine, they miss you Cole especially still" Kat tells her. Ariana sighs. "How are you, though with everything?" I asked. "I'm okay, there's some good days and bad but we need more time" Ari tells us. "Can you come back here?" Kat asked. "I'm not sure if I can, this job is pretty tight" she tells us. "Where you work at?" I asked. "A modeling agency" Ariana says proudly. "Wow, that's awesome!" Kat says. "Yeah, sitting all day is a dream job" Ari says sarcastically. "Wait, you aren't modeling?" I asked. "No, but I like it I can talk to my boss to give me a few days off" Ari laughs. "That'll be so cool! You can stay at my house!" Kat squealed. Ariana laughs again. "Or, I can stay at a hotel" she tells Kat. "That too" Kat said. "Tell Devyn I miss her too" Ari sighs. "Will do, babe! Keep me posted" Kat says. "I will, later Kit-Kat, Sam I Am" Ari said and hung up.

X

I was editing a video when Colby called me. "Hey bro, what's up?" I asked spinning in my chair. "Hey, why did Ariana post saying she's coming here in a few weeks?" Colby asked. "The fact that you still follow her still gives me hope, she's visiting Kat and Devyn for a few days" I say. Colby sighs like something was bothering him. "What?" I asked. "I need to tell you something" my best friend said. "What?" I asked afraid of what he'll say. "Aurora and Ariana are friends... Were friends" he sighs. "Seriously? I thought you got her pregnant" I say. "Funny, but yeah I'm afraid that Aurora will say something to her if they ever cross paths" Colby sounded very concerned. "Brother, you should've told Ariana when you had the chance" I said with a sigh. "I know, that's why I called her" Colby groans. "Oh, well you can tell her in person when she gets here" I say. "I don't know how" he sighs. "Just tell her, if she still loves you which I know she does she won't get mad" I reassure him. "What if she found someone new?" he asked nervously. "She doesn't, she's still not over it" I reassure him. "That's a good sign, right?" he asked. "Right, stop worrying Colby" I said. He inhales then exhales. "Everything'll be okay, trust me" I said. "Thanks Sam" he says. "You're welcome" I said. "Colby? You ready to go?" I heard Aurora asked. "Is that Aurora? She stayed there again?" I asked. This was her third night there. "Yeah, she did" Colby sighs and tells her that he'll be right there. "Go be with your girl" I said. "Yeah, I'll talk to you later" Colby said and hangs up.

I continued to edit until late hours of the night. I was so exhausted, so very exhausted.  I saved my work so I can upload it tomorrow. I love YouTube but it's tiring at times. I stretch out my sore limbs and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at my phone it read three am. I groan flopping on my bed. I instantly fell asleep with the lights on. I didn't care I just wanted to sleep.