[50] getting married.

KATRINA'S POV

w o r d s: 778

p a g e s: 2

Turns out, I wasn't pregnant. I cried in relief, I'm not ready for a child or ready to be a mom. Ari and Colby make it so easy. Yes, I know everyone is different but it's been a few months and tomorrow is my wedding day. It's so crazy to think that I'm getting married. It still doesn't feel real. The girls and I are spending the day together, like a bachelorette party but tamer. Mimosa n' brunch, my favorite thing. After brunch, we went shopping for the reception and in everyday life. It was the best day ever, in my opinion. After shopping we went to my house to just chill and gossip about our boys and talk about the wedding. I've decided that all my girls are going to be my bridesmaids. It'll be weird not having all of them standing with me.

The day slowly came to an end and everyone went home. I'll be seeing them tomorrow after all. My tummy is all twisty with nerves. Sam is with Colby until the wedding. I'm pretty sure they are getting drunk; I know them well enough. I get ready for bed and go to bed early since I am getting up so early to get everything ready. It'll feel weird not sleeping with Sam but I know that I'll be with him for the rest of my life and I love that so much.

X

I was in a room getting my hair done by Ariana and makeup by Devyn. My dress is getting ironed by my mom. "You look stunning, Kat" Tara smiled. "Thanks, you guys" I beamed. My friends smiled. My cousin popped her head in to see how everything is going. "God, you look beautiful, all of you" she says tears swelling in her eyes. "Thanks" I smiled. "Right, it's almost time" she dabbed her eyes and disappeared to take her seat I assume. "Ready, Kat?" Ariana asked. I nodded as Devyn helps zip me. I never thought this day would come. "Show time, girlies" I say. They all nod and make our way to the aisle. I got insanely nervous. The band began to play and the girls went down the aisle with their dates who are also Sam's best men. It was my turn to go down the aisle. My dad walked me down, whilst mom was at her seat silently weeping. I saw my soon to be husband and everything floated out of existence. It was just him and I. Everyone was dressed in pastels and the room felt like I was in a fairy tale. It was my dream wedding with the man of my dreams.

We said our vows and then, it ended with a kiss. We were now Husband and Wife. Everyone clapped as we made our way out. "I can't believe it, we made it" I say. "I know" Sam's voice wobble. "Are you crying?" I asked. He laughs as tears escape his eyes. "Aw babe!" I laughed. "Sorry, sorry, I still can't believe it" Sam kisses me. "I know, I know what you mean" I say kissing him. "Here's the love birds!" Brennen stated with a girl on his arm, whom look liked Ariana. "Hey Brennen" Sam smiled. "God you guys look so beautiful" Ari says hugging Sam. "So, do you" Sam laughs. "So, how does it feel to be Mrs. Golbach?" Colby asked me. "It doesn't feel real" I laughed.

X

The reception was incredible. There was so much drinking and dancing. Everything felt like we were in a fairytale. There were fairy lights dangling from the ceiling and pastel pink drapes also hung from the ceiling. The water was a pale pink also. It was so stunning. I'm glad that Sam went along with the fairytale theme. Everyone seemed to like it too, which makes me so happy. Sam and I had the most major hangover in our entire lives. I felt and looked disgusting. Sam was still in bed while I got out of the shower, which kind of boosted my mood.

I made breakfast for us and woke Sam up so he won't sleep all day. He groans looking at me. "Morning sunshine" I joked. He murmurs then goes back to bed. I roll my eyes. "I made your favorite" I sing songed. He opens one eye and smiles then zips to the kitchen. I laughed. It still doesn't seem real that Sam is my husband now. It truly felt like we were already married for how long we were dating. Now it's a reality and it feels so goddamn great.