[53] goodbye, ariana.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 819

p a g e s: 2

My heart screamed at me saying I shouldn't be making this video but I know I have too. I turned on the camera. "Hey guys, so I know you've all seen Ariana's video. So, I've decided to make one too" I felt my eyes began to water. "Ana and I have decided to split up for now and it was a joint decision, I think it'll be good for us to evolve into independent people. She was, is the love of my life and it'll never change. I wish her the best life without me, I wish her everything positive in life" I say into the camera waiting for the waterfalls to fall, but they didn't. "Ariana, if you're watching this, I love you so much, you've helped me through my breaking points, you helped me through my cigarette problem, you helped me through my alcohol problem, you helped me period. I can't thank you enough for being the light I absolutely needed." my breathing was hitched.

I wiped my eyes and continued. "It's so hard for me to make this video you have no idea" I say looking up to the ceiling. "You may be wondering what happen to the kids? Well, I have Apryl and Ariana has Alec. We thought it would be a good fit for the both of us. We been through so much, it breaks me that we have to go our separate ways I know we have too" I smile softly. "I hope you guys don't give my baby any hate and I hope you guys don't pick sides. Baby doll, you inspired me to be a kind hearted human being and I love you for that" I sniffled. "I hope we can rekindle our romance soon; I love you Ari" I waved and shut off the camera.

I took out the SD card and began to edit. I don't know what the outcome would be. I didn't care about it, I just wanted to get it out there because Ari did a video. I'm glad that Apryl can keep to herself but not for long. I hear her wailing. I sighed going into her playroom. "Doe, what's the matter?" I asked her as I picked her up. I smelted her diaper and of course she shat herself. I sighed changing her and carried her to my room. I got some of her toys and plopped her on the floor. "Be careful in here, baby" I tell her. Apryl nods at me.

X

I finished the video, anxiety swelling up inside my belly. I couldn't hit publish; my hand couldn't do it. I looked away and pushed it. I tweeted out the video and went on with my day. I played with my daughter. My heart aches still. I don't want to read the comments of the video knowing damn well they won't be good. I don't go on social media at all, knowing damn well that my mentions wouldn't be the greatest. I fed Apryl and myself then I put her to bed so I can have some time for myself. I went back and forth on one thought. Should I text Ariana one last time? No, of course not that'll be awful.

X

In the morning, everything felt so heavy. Heavier than I ever felt in my life. I needed a cigarette so badly. I threw all of them away when I was with Ariana. I have a child now; I don't want to teach her bad habits at a young age. What kind of dad would I be if I did that? Ariana wouldn't want to be with me anymore. God, I miss her so much. I miss everything about her. I miss her kisses. I miss her smile. I miss her voice. I miss her. Tears streamed down my face as I entered Apryl's room. "Rise and shine, Doe" I say gently waking her up. She yawns and looks up at me. I change her and fed her. I put on some random children's show for her while I got ready for the day. My eyes were bloodshot from crying during the night. Everything felt so empty without Ana. When she was with me, everything felt right. Now? it feels empty.

Apryl fell asleep again when I came out. I chuckled picking her up and gently rocked her. Ari used to do this with her. Every time I see Apryl I see my wife. I don't know how I feel about it. I went inside my bedroom to get my phone. I got texts from my friends and DM's from fans telling me that it'll get better. I know it won't, I just feel it in my heart. I put Apryl on my chest so she could sleep. I finally texted Ariana two words I probably regret.

[Colby]: Goodbye, Ariana.

[Ariana]: Goodbye, Colby.