[13] songs and blessings.

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 2502

p a g e s:  8

"when i'm feeling lost feel like givin' up. when my heart is torn and my mind is stuck. you give me strength and love to help me believe"

I laid on my bed listening to music texting Colby which was on tour with Sammy Boy. He spams me with pictures and videos over text. I don't mind it, I love seeing him happy. Sam too. I love the fact that he gets to meet the fans that support him through so much. I got a burst of inspiration to write a song so I turned to my best friend and song writer Katrina Stuart. I smiled as I texted my best friend.

Me: Hey Kit-Kat!

Kat: Hey! What's up?

Me: I had a burst of inspiration to write a song... wanna help?

Kat: Um yes! I'll be there in five!

Me: Cool!

I sat my phone down on my bed and began to get ready. I know it's just Kat but I want to get shit done today. I put on makeup and actually put on street clothes such as a cropped hoodie and shorts. I put my hair in space buns and warmed up my voice. No one knows that in high school I was in choir and was the leads of the concerts we always do. I grab my acoustic and began to tune it. "Ew what the fuck" I scrunch up my nose. Ever since I started dating Cole, I haven't been playing my guitar and write songs that would never be shared in the public. If so, I wouldn't be ready. It's like a form of writing but with lyrics. I wrote songs about Cole when I had a crush on him. I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I yell. "It's your girl!" Kat smiled. "In my room!" I yelled. Kat walked in my room. "You play?" she asked taking off her shoes and belly flopping onto my bed. "Yep, it's a secret" I tell her closing my notebook. "And you write?! Does Colby know this? He would flip!" Kat says. "No one knows besides you" I tell her.

We landed on a name called Blessings I liked the sound of that. I wrote the lyrics in my notebook and strummed the strings of my guitar and sang what we have. "When I'm feeling lost feel like given' up / when my heart is torn and my mind is stuck / you give me strength and love to help me believe" I sang softly. Kat was filming me as I sang the lyrics. I smiled at her while singing. "I hope I sound decent" I laughed. "You do! I would never post you doin your worst" she smiled at me. I smiled at her and continued to work.

X

Many days later, Kat and I were finally done perfecting Blessings. Sam and Colby were coming home later tonight so she and I were filming the music video for it. (I realized that Kat doesn't have an OFFICAL music video for Blessings... rip me). We filmed it at the Trap House with the help of Corey behind the camera. After we were done filming the guys were surprised that I could actually sing. "Wow" Aaron; a singer himself said as we sat on the couch. "What?" I asked sitting cross legged on the couch. "I didn't expect you to be really good" Aaron says with a laugh. "I've been in choir in high school and not to brag or anything I was the lead of ALL the concerts" I shrug. "Yeah, I can tell" Jake stated. "Don't get use to it, this was a one-time thing" I laughed. "It's going to take a while to edit though" Kat recalls. "Yeah" I sigh. "Maybe we can flip flop for editing so it'll be done faster" Kat suggested. "Actually... that sounds like a great idea" I smiled. "Awesome! We can start editing tomorrow if you want and I can edit first then you can edit for a couple days" Kat tells me. "Cool, I like that" I smiled. Jake, Aaron and I were playing Rocket League. "Yes!" I say as I scored in Jake's net. "How are you so good at this?" Jake groans. "I'm a lady with many talents, Jakey Boy" I smile. "Oh yeah she is" I heard Colby's beautiful voice says. I blush. "Well, hello to you too" I smiled passing the controller to Corey so I can greet my boyfriend with kisses. "How was tour?" I asked as he hugs me tightly. "Great, what have you been doing?" he asked. "That my love is a surprise" I smirk.