[40] nine months later.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 712

p a g e s: 2

It's a girl. She's here in my future wife's arms. She looks so much like us already it's crazy. "There's another one!" a nurse squealed. I look at her confused soon enough, there was another baby; a boy. "Oh my god" Ari screams as I hold our baby girl. "Good, keep going I can see his head!" the nurse smiled as another nurse holds our baby girl so I can comfort my future wife. "I'm here baby" I say squeezing her hand. A few minutes go by and our son was out and crying. "It's twins" the nurse smiled. "Twins" my wife and I said dreamily in unison. Twins! TWINS! We have twins! "I can't believe it" Ariana says weakly as the nurses took our babies to look them over. "I know, we have two kids" I smiled cupping her cheek. "We did great" she smiled sweat coated her face. "Yes, we did" I smiled then added, "okay baby go sleep I need to eat." Ari nods and yawns. I kiss her forehead and exit the hospital room. I could never be happier. It's a fantastic feeling. I go to the cafeteria to get food, unwind and also to let Ariana sleep. A fan came up to me and asked for a picture, a weird place to meet a fan but I accepted the picture. "Why are you here?" she asked. "Ariana was having a baby" I said smiling. "Aww!" the fan said.

We talked for awhile until her mother came to get her. "It was so nice to meet you, Aubree" I say as we hugged again. "You too, Colby" she smiled waving. I went back to Ariana after I finished my lunch. "Hey baby girl" I say softly. "Hm, hi" she strained. "How you feeling?" I asked. "Sore" she chuckles. "I bet, where's our babies?" I asked. "Still with the nurses" she struggles to get up. "Ah, you hungry?" I asked her. "Very" Ari laughs. "I'll get you something, what you want?" I asked. "Anything really" Ariana tells me. "Okay, I'll be back" I kiss her forehead and headed to the cafeteria. I got Ariana a sandwich, chips and a coke. When I got back, she was breast feeding our two babies. "What should we name them?" she asked me. "Apryl" I say. "Apryl, for my mom?" she asked. "Yeah" I nodded. "For the boy?" Ariana asked. "Hm, Alec?" I asked. "I like that too" Ari smiled. "Apryl and Alec Brock" my heart skipped a beat when I say it out loud. "Ariana, Apryl, Alec Brock" Ari smiled looking at our children. "All A's" I laughed. "I never realized that until now" Ari laughs.

X

It's been a few weeks since Ariana gave birth and it's been the most magical thing ever. Alec James Brock I've noticed that he's a bit fussier than Apryl Daisy Brock. Apryl is quiet, and sleeps a lot she only wakes up when she shits in her diaper and needs Ari's tit. I've been on Alec control while Ariana is on Apryl control. "When you grow up, protect your sister through everything, okay little man?" I say holding him while he's gripping my finger. "I won't be here forever, so you have to be Apryl's protector" I smile softly swaying back and forth. I sensed Ari in the door way. I turn and she was wearing shorts and Apryl on her nipple. "You're already good with him" she smiled. Ariana looked so tired but glowing at the same time. "So are you" I smiled walking over and kissed her. "I can't believe we have two" Ari looks at little Alec asleep in my arms. "Yeah, the universe is really on our side after all" I smiled. I guess, we ARE good people after all. I still can't believe this is my life right now. I'm getting married soon to a beautiful girl I get to call mine. I have two goddamn beautiful children; OUR flesh and blood. OUR angels. They can go around exploring the city. They can meet new people, love who the fuck they want to love. They can be extraordinary people. We will be there, every step of the way.