[47] going to greece.

ARIANA'S POV

w or d s: 892

p a g e s: 3

Two months went by so fast we are now on a beach in GREECE! I never thought I would be in Greece with the love of my life. It's so beautiful here. everything was so bright and magical here. I mean the Bahamas was magical too but something about Greece I could live here forever. Cole looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, just taking you in" he smiled. "You're cute" I leaned in and kissed him. "So are you my love" Cole stated with a smile. My phone beeped. "Maybe be your mom" Cole stated looking at it. "Maybe" I say. "Um, who the FUCK is this?" he looks at me. "What?" I asked. "Don't play stupid, Ariana" he says. "What are you talking about, Colby?" I asked. "Who the fuck is 'Kit'?" Cole asked. "Cole, that's Kat" I rolled my eyes. "Right" he throws my phone at me and sulks off. I look at it.

[kat]: how's the honeymoon?

[me]: pretty good, Cole thinks I'm cheating on him because I have your name as 'Kit'

[kat]: oh, I'm sorry dude...

[me]: it's fine, I'll let him blow off some steam.

[kat]: lol yeah, you should probably change it then.

[me]: I could but, I don't want too lmao.

[kat]: fair enough.

[me]: yeah, so how's back home?

[kat]: still standing, we are all hanging out right now, they all say hey!

[me]: tell them I say hey!

            Just then, Sam texted me.

[sam I am]: I need your opinion on something.

[me]: what's up?

[sam I am]: I want to propose to katrina.

[me]: oh my god! Yes! I'll help you!!

[sam I am]: really?!

[me]: yes, Sammy of course!

[sam I am]: you're the best, I texted Colby too.

[me]: Coolio!

I got up and made my way to the beach house. Cole is probably moping about like a child. I don't blame him; he's been broken before by Amanda and well by me too. I still hate myself for that. "Cole?" I called. "In here" Colby called. "Cole, Sam wants to propose to KIT" I say rolling my eyes. "Really?" his head perks up. "Yeah" I say straddling him. His hands were on my ass. "God you're so hot in this" Cole says. I was wearing a neon yellow bikini that was very scandalous. "I wore it for you" I say bouncing a little causing him to groan. "God, I want to fuck you so hard" Colby grumbles flipping me over. "Please" I begged.

I will never get tired of us fucking. It's magical still. I love it. "I love you" I say. "I love you" Colby smiled kissing me. "So, we have renovations at five what do you want to do for two hours?" I asked. He shrugs. I think for a moment looking around. "Wanna play Uno?" I asked. "Sure" Cole smiled. "Imma beat your cute ass" I smirked. "We'll see about that, sweet cheeks" Cole smirks. "Okay" I rolled my eyes. After an hour of intense few games of Uno we made our way to the restaurant. I was wearing a white flowy dress with my hair in a braid. Colby was in a black and white stripped shirt. His hair was a mess but in the best way possible. He looked like an e-boy from tiktok. Hot yet dangerous. When we arrived, the hostess made flirtatious eyes at Colby. I rolled my eyes and gripped his hand. We reached our booth. "Your waitress will be right with you" the hostess graced my husband's arm. He smiled at her. "He's married" I snapped which made her jump and walked away. "What?" Cole asked. "She was flirting with you" I say looking at the menu. "Okay? I only look at two girls in my life, you and Apryl" Colby reaches for my hand. I smiled.

X

After dinner, we decided to get some frozen yogurt and walk around. It's so beautiful when it's night. People were closing shops and going home. It was warm out still but you still needed a jacket. "I didn't tell you this but you look hot as fuck" Colby says. "You look sexy as well" I say kissing him leaving a black lip mark. He smiled at me. Colby's mom texted me saying that Apryl and Alec are the sweetest kids she ever babysat. I smiled. It's still so hard believe that Cole and I had two kids. It'll never get old. A person was playing an acoustic guitar. Colby stops and spins me. We danced to the music. I sang the song the person was playing. It was I Do by Colbie Caillat. People who were still around surrounded us but I still sang. It was something out of a movie. "People are staring" Colby whispered in my ear. "Good" I say. He dipped me and kissed me. Everyone clapped and cheered along with the guitar player. I bowed as Cole claps along with them.

We paid the player. He kissed my hand and thanked us for the big tip. We smiled and made our way back to our Airbnb. "I'm so tired" Colby groans. "Me too" I yawn. Colby picks me up bridal style. I giggled as Cole lays me on the bed. "I love you, you know, that right?" I asked. "I love you, you know, that right?" Colby asked. "Yes, yes I do" I whispered.