[32] hurting him.

AURORA'S POV

w o r d s: 909

p a g e s: 4

I wanted to break this habit, I wanted to stay with him for a long time. I love him, loved him. I don't know what I was thinking when I was at the bar last night. I met a guy named Phillip he is an accountant for three years. A boring job but he's cute, cuter than Colby. I didn't know Colby would be home. I didn't plan on Colby beating up Phillip. I knew Colby was a jealous type but I didn't take him for a violent type. I guess I didn't know him well enough as I thought. I texted Ariana telling her what I did even though I've done these multiple times with her. I did this for her because I know he still loves her. I know she still loves him. I did them a goddamn favor. I want Ari to be happy and her happiness is with Colby.

X

I was at Phillip's house taking care of his wounds. "I'm sorry about him" I tell him. He's sitting on the bathroom counter as I dab gently on his cheek. "It's fine" he winces as I touch his cheek. "It's not, I should have not brought you there" I sigh washing the cloth and putting on a square Band-Aid on the cheek. "You didn't know, Aurora" Phillip tells me looking at me as I dab on his lip. I look at him for a long while. "I guess your right" I tell him. "At least you won't need stiches" I add. "That's a good thing" he smiled. "Yeah, but I think your eye will be swollen" I say. "That's fine" Phillip smiled. I laughed putting away the first aid kit. "At least I have someone who will make me better" he laughs. "Always" I say with a smile.

We go into the living room to watch TV. "You hungry?" he asked. "Yeah" I say plopping on the couch. "Leftover pizza?" he asked. "Definitely" I nod. "This is why I like you" Phillip smiled. "Is that so?" I asked. "Yep" he says as he grabbed plates. I laughed scrolling through Instagram. I see that Ariana posted a photo with Colby. I smiled softly and liked it. This is why I did what I did. They look happy. "Aurora?" Phillip asked. "What?" I look at him. "Do you like your pizza warm?" he asked. "No" I say placing my phone next to me. "Cool" he beamed. I nod taking the plate. It was a ham pizza, boring but so good. "What were you looking at?" Phillip asked. "Just Instagram" I say. "Oh" he simply says. "Yeah" I nod biting into the cool pizza.

It's still very awkward. It's in that stage when you're still getting to know each other but you ran out of things to say to each other. I hate it but sometimes I like it. "So, what do you want to watch?" he asked me as I scoot closer to him. "I don't mind" I say as he puts an arm around my shoulders. He nods and puts on a crime documentary. It's a good thing he's super gorgeous. I don't really like documentaries they are boring to me, they always make me fall asleep. I didn't realize I fell asleep until I felt someone shake me softly. "Hm?" I yawned. "You fell asleep" Phillip laughed. "Oh, sorry I guess I was sleepy" I say rubbing my eyes. "It's okay, you can sleep on the bed it's more comfortable" he extended his had for me to take it. "Thanks" I smile taking his hand. "No problem, it's late anyways" he shows me his watch. It was going on nine pm. "Wow, yeah I might just go home" I tell him. "You sure?" he asked cocking his head to one side. "Yeah, I'm sure" I smile moving my neck side to side. "Alright, text me when your home" Phillip tells me with a soft smile. "I will" I say putting on my shoes.

X

It was the next morning, I was just chilling in bed on my phone when Ariana texts me.

Ariana: Hey!

Me: Hey! How are you? with everything?

Ariana: Good, everyone and I talked about... everything it's what I needed... How are you?

Me: Okay, I should have told him.

Ariana: Who? Colby?

Me: Yeah, Colby.

Ariana: he was pretty heart broken, but I think he's okay with it.

Me: Yeah?

Ariana: Yeah, we talked about the situation we practically talked all night.

Me: I can tell he wasn't happy.

Ariana: Really?

Me: Yeah, I can tell he still loves you, it's easy to see that.

Ariana: Oh, so did it for him?
Me: And for you.

Ariana: Why me?

Me: You were meant for him, A.

Ariana: What?

Me: You know him better than anyone else, he trusts you with everything. I told him to go to you and get you back.

Ariana: Wow, I don't know what to say.

Me: You can say thank you, Fate!

Ariana: Lol, thank you Fate!

Me: You're damn welcome :) please keep me updated!

Ariana: Will do!

Me: Thank you.

Ariana: You're welcome.

I smiled to myself, I knew it would work in their favors. I knew that they would get together sooner or later, they just needed a REALLY huge push in the right direction. I gave the huge, HUGE push in the direction they needed. I hope I am invited to the wedding. If not, I'll still go anyways because, I'm Ariana's best friend after all.