[33] i love you.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 2748

p a g e s: 8

It's been a week since I randomly went to Ariana's home in Chicago. I was nervous, so nervous. I thought she would be pissed at me but she wasn't. I noticed that Ari is changing I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I can still feel her lips against mine. It was such a familiar yet not feeling at the same time. It felt amazing to hold her, I wanted more of her but I controlled myself.

X

We were sitting on the couch eating Chinese and watching TV. My arm was around her. I didn't mean to do it, it's funny how you fall in your old ways with someone. She snuggles closer to me but then scoots away letting my arm drop. "Sorry" Ari says going into the kitchen. "It's okay, my fault" I say. She was quiet. I brush my fingers through my hair. She isn't ready for this, not now at least. "Are you done?" Ariana asked. "Yeah" I say standing up. "Here, let me take it" she says taking my plate. She avoids my face. "Thanks" I say sitting back down. "Sure" she smiled softly.

We get ready for bed. Me sleeping in a different bed is hell for me. We slept in the same bed once and it felt like heaven. "Do you need anything else?" she asked wearing a robe. I know her well enough, there's nothing under there. "No, I'm good thanks" I say. She hugs me like she uses to. She snuggles against my chest as her arms tightly wrapped around my nude torso. "Have a good night" she tells me. I didn't want her to stop hugging me. "You too" I kiss her forehead. Ariana's face reddens and turns to walk away. I let her go. I go in 'my' room and take off my jeans. I brush my teeth and go on my phone for a few hours. Ari texts me.

Ariana: Can I come to you?

Me: Of course, you can, Ari.

Ariana: Thank you.

Me: No problem.

Ari comes in my room a few minutes. Her eyes were red and she had her robe on again which makes me upset a little. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked sitting up. She sniffles and cries again. Then I get it, "your mom?" I asked. "Yeah" she softly says taking off her robe and tossing it on the floor. "Here" I say patting the bed. She gets in and lays her head on my lap. "I'm sorry, Ari" I tell her. Ari sniffles as I pet her hair trying not to touch her naked body that I miss so much. "Thank you for being here" she whispered now on her back. Her tits are right there in front of my face. I felt my face heat up. "N-no problem" I gulp. "I mean it" Ariana tells me with a small smile. "I know" I say looking at her face. I want to burry my head in her thighs making her forget about her sadness. Ari looks at me with a confused look. "What?" I asked. I know she is feeling how hard I am. "Really" she moves her head right on my cock. I groan. "I can't help it! You're naked in front of me!" I groan. "You know I like to sleep naked" she says covering herself. "Please don't cover up" I beg. "Are you going to behave yourself, Cole?" she joked. "Uh, if I go to the bathroom and take care of it" I say getting up. "Yeah, you do that" she laughs.

I flushed the toilet after I finished my deed. I washed my hands and fixed my hair. I walk out of the bathroom to see the hottest thing I've ever seen. Ari was on the bed spread legged, her fingers in between her legs. A moan escaped her lips. Was she touching herself along with me? Ari turns her head to look at me. "Can I please finish you?" I beg. "Please, I'm close" she groans. "Move your fingers" I say as she does so. I thank god for this moment. I take her hand and taste her. "I missed this taste you know" I say kissing her neck. "I missed your touch" she says her hands in my hair. "I want to take my time, is that okay?" I look at her. "Yes" she simply says her hand is on the back of my neck making me kiss her. Her lips were hungry as mine. I was beginning to get hard again. My hand found in between her legs. Ari gasped at the impact. She was sensitive, so sensitive. "Ah, fuck" she cursed as I enter a finger in her. Ari was so wet, for me. "How many guys touched you?" I asked. "Non" she moans arching her back. I suck on her overly sensitive nipple.