[04] truth or dare?

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 2141

p a g e s: 6

"you got a bad reputation in my neighborhood. you drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good. you know I wouldn't walk away, even if I could"

It was the day after the HUGE fiasco of a party happen. My head pounded. I'm never drinking again. I heard a groan next to me. I tense up and look over to see Ariana's exposed back. Please tell me we didn't do what we think I did. I look under the covers I was in my boxers and Ariana was in her underwear. I let out a soft exhale. Ari rolled over and laid on my chest. My heart sped up. I hope we only slept and not anything else. Ari awoke and looked at me and her eyes widen. "Oh my god" she asked covering herself up. I handed her my shirt. "Did we?" she asked. "No, I don't think so" I say. "You sure? Cause there's a bruise on your neck" Ariana blushes. My eyes widen as I get up and grab my phone. There was a hickey on my neck and lipstick stains on my neck matching Ariana's. "Cole" Ari said now sitting upright. "Yeah?" I look at her. "I think we did" her voice shaky. "I think so too" I tell her.

I got dressed and Ariana just sat in the bed. I look at her and she looks at me. "We can't tell anyone about this" she tells me. "I was thinking the same thing" I told her. she wipes the makeup underneath her eyes. She's so beautiful. She's so goddamn beautiful. Ariana looks at me through the mirror then smiled at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, you look hot with hickeys on your neck" she laughed. "Well, you look hot in my shirt" I say opening my door. She blushes again. I go into the bathroom to shower and do my morning routine. I scrubbed off the lipstick or tried too. I can't believe we had sex and I don't remember it. How drunk where we?! I mentally punch myself in the face. I hopped out of the shower dried and styled my hair.

I went back in my room and get changed. My hickeys were VERY visible. There were still lipstick stains on my skin. I sigh running my fingers through my damp hair. I could hear laughter erupt from downstairs. Probably reminiscing from last night. I change into a flannel and my usual jeans and rings. I walk downstairs everyone looks at me with wide eyed. Ariana blushes. "Did you guys do the freaky freak last night?!" Jake exclaimed. I saw Ariana blush I bet I was blushing as well. "I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD GET TOGETHER!" Kat said happily high fiving Devyn. "Guys we aren't together, we don't even remember it" Ari said sipping her coffee. "You guys obviously have chemistry just date already" Aaron stated. "Agreed" Sam said. Ari rolls her eyes. "It'll come naturally" I say mocking Kat. "Well it did cum naturally" Jake winked. "Mature Jake" Ari stated. Jake just shrugged and walked out of the kitchen. "Is my phone upstairs, Cole" Ari asked. She's still wearing my shirt and it looks so damn good on her. "Yeah" I tell her. "I'll go get it" she smiled walking past me.

Ariana comes down stairs in her dress from last night which I'm not going to lie makes my pants tight all over again. She looked sad, so sad I knew it was Brennen. "I called an Uber they'll be here in a few" she tells us. "I could have taken you home" I said. "I know, I don't want you to waste gas" she tells me patting my cheek. I lean against her touch giving her a loving look. "Aww!" everyone said. I love it when she pats my cheek. "I'll talk to you later, Cole" she tells me kissing my cheek. "Text me when your home" I tell her. She nods and leaves. "I'm so in love with her" I say. "You look like it" Corey laughed. "It sucks that I don't remember last night" I sigh getting water and something to eat. "Well, at least you have something to remember the night by" Sam said pointing at his neck and face. My face was reddening. "Yeah, I suppose I do" I stated with a soft smile. "Wow, you are absolutely smitten" Aaron said to me. "Yep, I'm proud of it" I say going out of the kitchen. My phone dinged with a message.

Ari: I'm home 😊
Me: Good.

Ari: Um... I think I forgot something there can you see around your room and tell me?
Me: Yep!