[49] planning another wedding.

DEVYN'S POV

w o r d s: 764

p a g e s: 2

It wasn't surprising that Sam and Kat got engaged. They've been together since forever. Just like Ari and Colby, they wanted me to help plan the wedding. I don't mind helping. I like doing this. It's like makeup to me, everything matches if you truly try. Kat and Sam are easy to work with. Ari and Colby were decent to work with. I was at Sam and Kat's place looking at themes. Rustic, modern, clean those types of things. "I never really thought of these types of things" Kat says nervously. "These things take time" I say to my best friend. Kat nods. Sam was in the kitchen getting water for all of us. Kat and I were discussing themes. "I think Fairytale theme, what do you think Sam?" she asked. Sam nods. "Cool, it's late wanna go to a coffee shop and resume?" I asked. "Yeah, around one?" Sam asked. "Sounds good" I say packing everything up. "I'll walk you to your car, Devyn" Kat says. I nodded.

X

We got to my car and Kat looked nervous. "What's up Kat?" I asked. "I'm late" she murmured. I looked at her and she nods. "Did you take one?" I asked. Kat shakes her head. "Maybe you should, just in case?" I suggested. "Yeah, can I come over early tomorrow?" Kat asked worriedly. "Of course, babe" I say. "Thank you" she smiled softly. "You're welcome" I smiled. We hugged and I drove home. If Kat is pregnant, that means we would have three little munchkins running around. It'll be so perfect. I know Kat would be a great mom, Sam would be a good dad, I can just tell. I'm worried that she won't tell Sam. I won't do that to her.

I arrived home, getting greeted by my dog. I fed her and went to take my makeup off. I was so tired, and hungry when was the last time I ate? I made some food and caught up on my YouTube. Navi snuggled close to me on the couch and immediately fell asleep on my lap. I yawned moving Navi off my lap and made her go into the bed with me. "Come on, Navi" I say. She trots to my bedroom and plops on her bed and began to snore. I laugh softly then brushing my teeth and hopped into bed. I was so tired.

X

In the morning, I got ready to take Kat to CVS for a pregnant test. I was nervous for her I don't know why. Maybe it's the best friend instinct in me, who the fuck knows at this point. I text Kat saying I'll be coming in an hour. She replied with an okay. I got ready and fed Navi. "I'll be right back, Navi" I say and walk out to meet with my best blue haired friend. Kat was sitting on the curb her head in her hands. I honk the horn when I arrive. She smiled softly. "Sup girl" I smiled as she gets in. "Hey" she smiled softly. "What's the matter?" I questioned. "Sam and I got into a fight" she sighed. "Wait, why?" I asked. Kat and Sam rarely fight. "It's stupid, really" Katrina scoffs. "What was it?" I asked driving to CVS. "Something about my cooking" Kat looks out the window. "Seriously?" I asked. She nods. "I'm sorry" I say. "It's okay, really" she smiled.

We arrived at CVS and she walked in to get a test. I sat patiently just scrolling on my phone. She comes out, she looks nervous as all hell. "My house I take it" I say. "Yeah, please" she smiled softly. We drive to my place so she could take one. "Why am I the one nervous?" I asked. "You shouldn't be" Kat laughs but it's airy. "I know, I just care for you" I look at her. Kat just nods. I never seen her like this, so standoffish. "Maybe we can get Ari over here, like a support system" I suggested. "I texted her, she'll be over your house when we get there" Kat looks at me. I nodded.

X

We got to my house and all of us went in my room so Kat can do her test. "I'm nervous" Kat stated. "Us too" Ari says looking at me. "We'll be here for you, no matter what" I say. "Thanks guys" Katrina says. We both nodded. We heard a flush and Kat walks out. "Now we wait" I say. "Now we wait" Kat says shakily.