[06] i dare you.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 1516

p a g e s: 4

"heartbreak multiplies. i'm on a different kind of high. a rush of blood is not enough. i need my feelings set on fire. now I'm deep in it"

The prank wars were going on in the house and it was my turn to pull a prank so I decided to prank my dear old friend Sam. I grab my camera and his and I hit record on both. I had a shit ton of tape. I was going to tape the archway of our rooms. It's going to take me awhile. I went in Sam's room to take the sharp objects and began to tape. "Oh my gosh" Corey said coming up the stairs. "Five layers of tape" I say as he pats on it. "Geez" he says. "It took me forever" I say. "I bet" Corey says as Aaron came up to see the chaos. "Oh my god" Aaron said. "Yeah, I know" I laugh, "I'm going to call Sam and see his reaction" I tell them getting out my phone and call Sam. "Hello? Oh god you're filming" Sam groans. "Come out buddy" I smiled. "Alright, brother" Sam tells me. I hang up as I hear a door open. "Oh what?" I heard Sam's muffled voice came from the taped wall.

I ended the video. "I can't believe you did that" Sam tells me. "It took me so long" I laugh. "I bet" Sam laughed. "Yeah, I'm going to edit this so I can put it up tomorrow" I said. "Yeah, good idea" Sam nodded as I went in my room to edit. I take out my SD card and put it in my computer. I opened my editing software and began to edit. I heard tapping on my window. I open my window to see Ariana. "Hey" she smiled. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked through my window. "Um, to see you?" she asked as I tossed the fire escape ladder so she could climb up. "I'm just editing right now so you can keep me company" I smile helping her up. "I can do that" she tells me. I kiss her she kisses me back. "I have something for you" Ari blushes. "What's that?" I asked. She smiled and grabbed something from her purse. "A new pack?" I asked looking at the pack of cigs. "And a new lighter" she tells me holding a black lighter. "I thought you wanted me to quit?" I asked taking them. "I do, buuut I have a confession" she tells me. "What's that?" I asked as she got out another pack and a red lighter. "You smoke?" my eyes widen. "Yeah, I don't smoke around you though" she blushes. "Why?" I asked. "Because I didn't want you to think differently of me" she tells me while sitting on my bed. "Baby, you know I won't think differently of you" I kiss on top of her head. "That's a relief" she laughed.

I continued to edit as Ari lays on my bed on her phone. "Baby, take a break" Ari tells me. "I will babe" I tell her. "Fine" she laughs as she takes off her long sleeve shirt. "Babe?" I asked. "Yeah?" she replied. "What are you doin?" I asked. "Um, taking off my shirt because it's hot in here" Ari laughed. I turn around and she was in her see-through bra. My eyes widen. "What?" she asked. "You drive me nuts" I tell her. "You drive me nuts too" Ari responds as I continue to edit. I got a snap from Ariana it was just her tits with her finger in her mouth with the caption: Come play with me, Daddy. I turn around and she was still on my bed, she laid horizontally on my bed. I get up and gently touch her inner thighs. Goosebumps formed on her skin. "Someone's been naughty" I tell her. She places her phone next to her. "Is that so?" she asked taunting me. "Very much so, you have to pay for it" I say inching up her thighs. "What are you going to do about it?" she asked me. "I'll show you" I tell her lifting her arms up. "Don't hold anything back, Cole" she cooed as I attach my lips to hers rubbing her softly. She moans in the kiss. "Careful princess" I say into the kiss. She begs me to go faster but I don't. "P-please" she pants. "This is what happens when you tease me" I say as she grips the sheets. "Y-you tease me back?" she asked between breathes. "Exactly" I say pulling back and went back to editing. "W-why did you stop?" she asked pouting. "You have to wait till I'm done" I smirk. "Ugh" she sighs.

I finish editing and I tweet saying that the video will be up tomorrow. I get up and stretch. "Done?" Ari asked. I take off my shirt and get in bed with her. "Done" I say kissing her. "Finally, I've been miserable" Ari tells me. I laugh kissing her. I move my hand down her stomach to her thong. "Someone's wet" I whisper. "Only for you" she tells me as I stick a finger in her. She gasped softly. "Baby" I kiss her neck. "Colby" she moans softly as I move my fingers in and out of her. She grabs my hand. I knew I hit her sweet spot and I don't stop. "C-Colby" she moans. "You like that?" I asked in her ear. She nods biting her lip. "Look at me baby girl" I tell her. She opens her eyes and looks in mine. "There you are, keep your eyes on me" I told her. She whimpers. "Colby, please" she begged. I smirked at her as I go in between her legs. She grips my hair as I do my magic on her. "Da...Colby" she moans softly. She's turning me on so much right now it's ridiculous.

I lay on her chest panting. She's catching her breath too. "Wow" I said. "Yeah" Ari says playing with my hair. I leave a mark on her right tit she giggled. "I love you" she replied. "Say it again, please" I beg looking at her. "I love you" she tells me. "I love you" I tell her kissing every inch of her body. Ariana laughs pushing my head away. I smile at her. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were dilated with love. "My stomach just growled, did you hear that?" Ari asked. "Yeah, I did" I laugh. "Can we get something?" she asked. "Yeah" I smiled kissing her. "Thank god" she laughed grabbing her shirt and put it on. "Whoa, no bra?" I tease. "No bra" she winks at me. "You are crazy" I shake my head. "But I'm your crazy" she tells me as I get dressed. "Oh, fuck yeah you are" I say hugging her from behind. She leans into me. "I fucking love you" I whisper. "I fucking love you too" she whispered.

We walk out my room. "Whoa, when did Ariana get here?" Corey asked who was seated on the couch. "She snuck through my window" I laugh. "Oooooh" Corey says. She nods. "We are going to get something to eat, want anything?" she asked. "No, I'm good" he flashes her a smile. "Alright" she smiled. We walk to my car and I open the door for her. "Why thank you" she tells me and pats my cheek. "You're welcome" I say. We drove to a restaurant close to the house. Ari sings to a Paramore song. I smile at her. She has such a beautiful voice.

We grabbed our food and went back to the house. "Cole?" Ari asked. I him in response. "Do you think you can do this for the rest of your life... with me?" she asked. "Baby, I'm so head over heals for you, of course" I tell her. She kisses my cheek. "I'm so head over heals for you too" she tells me. I smile as we park. "How did I get so fuckin lucky?" I say slinging an arm around her shoulders. "I ask myself that every day, baby" she tells me. We go up to my room to eat. Ari moans as she took a bite of food. "Don't do that" I say biting into my food. "Do what?" she asked moaning again. I bit my lip. "Don't do that" she tells me sipping on her soda. "Do what?" I tease biting my lip. "That!" she exclaimed. I just shrugged continued to eat. "Ugh I'm so full" Ari lays down on the bed. "Me too" I lay next to her. "I feel like I'm going to have a food baby" she joked. I agreed. She plays with my hair. "Baby?" I asked almost falling asleep. "Yeah?" she asked. "Truth or truth?" I asked. "Truth" she replied. "Would you ever leave me?" I asked. "Never" she replied. "I dare you not too" I replied.