[37] surprise pt 2.

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 1187

p a g e s: 4

I was in a towel getting ready for bed when Colby wraps his arms around me. "Hello" I say laughing. "Hi" he replied moving my hair to kiss my neck. I giggle leaning into him. "I can't believe you're mine again" he says into my neck. "Me neither" I say laughing looking in the mirror. I love how our bodies mold together, it's like we were made to fit into each other. "I love you, you know" Colby looks in the mirror. His face was pinched together like he's thinking about something. "I love you, too Cole" I say now sitting on the counter which causing the towel to puddle on the floor. He looks at my stomach, just my stomach. "Baby?" I cup his cheek with a worried expression. "Hm?" Colby looks at me. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "Nothing, nothing" he turns around. I jump off the counter and reach for his hand. "Colby, talk to me" I begged. I don't want to do this again. I don't want hi to keep secrets from me again.

We are laying on the bed, our legs dangling from the side. "Babe talk to me" I say. "Are you pregnant?" he asked. I look at him horrified. "What?" I asked. "Are you pregnant? Because I saw pregnancy tests in the bathroom while looking for toilet paper" Colby looks at me. I scoff sitting up. "No, I gained a little weight but that's it" I say. "I have pregnancy tests because I wanted to be prepared" I added putting on a sports bra and shorts. "Hey, I'm sorry" Colby tried to pull me back but I held my ground. "If I was pregnant, Cole I would have told you" I say slipping on my slides and walked out the door. I shouldn't be mad but I am. He shouldn't accuse me of hiding being pregnant. So, what if I was hiding it? What if I was waiting for the perfect moment to tell him?

X

It's been a few days and Colby and I are sitting on the couch. My head is in his lap. "I'm sorry" I say breaking the silence. "No, it's my fault" he's rubbing my head. I look at him. "It's both of ours" I smiled. "Yeah" he agrees laughing. I wrapped arms around his waist and snuggle against his toned stomach. Colby chuckles. "What if I was, though?" I asked. "Pregnant?" he asked. "Yeah" I blush. "I would be the happiest guy in the entire world" he beamed. Flutters erupted inside my tummy. I need it to be a perfect time. I just don't know when. Colby rubs my hair. I love that he does this, it always makes me sleepy. My eyes flutter closed naturally, soon enough I was asleep. I felt his warm arms picking me up and sat me down my arms were still wrapped around him so he came down with me. He kissed my lips gently waking me up.

His midnight eyes look into my murky ones. They entrance me still. I love how his cheeks puff up when he smiles. I love how his dimples show when he genuinely smiles. I love how he fixes his hair. I love how he laughs, it's like classical music. I love how he holds me like he's going to lose me, again. I adore how his lips mold with mine. I love how his body fits with mine; like we were made for each other. I adore how his hand fits so perfectly in mine. I love how he says 'I love you' to me at the most random times. I'm so in love with him it physically hurts. "I love you; I love you; I love you" Colby kisses me with each one. "I love you; I love you; I love you" I say through kisses. "I can't wait for you to have my last name" he smiled. "Ariana Brock, I like the sound of that" I smirked. "Let's say you're my wife for now on" Colby's eyes sparkled. "Seriously?" I asked. "Why not?" he asked crossing his legs. I do the same. "I do have the ring" I say looking down to a naked finger. "Wait, where is it?" Colby asked. "I think in the bathroom; I was washing my hands after the bathroom" I say anxiety bubbles up inside me. "I'll get it" he kissed me. "Thanks" I say.

Colby comes out with the test I left with my ring. His beautiful blue eyes had tears in them. "You're pregnant?" he laughs happily. "Yeah, I am" I'm crying now too. "Oh my god!" Colby bounces on the bed with the test. He's like a little kid. "Wait, how many weeks are you?" he asked sitting down and feeling my belly. "Three weeks" I say. "Three weeks" Colby says dreamily. "I'm sorry I freaked" I say. "It's okay" he laughs kissing my stomach. "We are going to be a family" Colby smiled so big. "We are" I smiled. "I can't believe it! I cannot believe it!" Colby sighs happily. "Okay, okay I'm hungry let's make something" I say. "What are you craving?" he asked. "Nothing yet" I say. Colby nods and disappears into the kitchen. "Baby, I can still help" I say to him with a laugh. "I know, I just want you to be comfortable" Colby is already at the stove cooking something.

I put on some Netflix and watched my beautiful boy cooking and humming happily, it's so cute how a simple thing makes Cole so happy. "You know, this'll be more entertaining if you were just wearing an apron... or nothing" I say from the couch. Colby laughs and looks at me. "What?" I asked laughing. "You really want to use me as your entertainment?" He raised a perfect eyebrow. "I could watch tv" I say pouting. "Yeah you should" he smirked. I grab the remote and turned on YouTube to watch my subscriptions. "Oh! Haley Pham posted!" I clapped my hands. "Who's that?" Colby asked. "She's a vlogger and she does hauls and other things, she's so cute and funny" I explained putting on one of her vlogs. Colby and I binge watch all of her vlogs and her main channel videos.

X

It was the next morning, I was awoken by a kiss and breakfast in bed. I rub my eyes and look at Colby. "Happy belated anniversary!" He says. "Happy anniversary" I say still half asleep. I stopped eating my toast and looked at him. "Today's our anniversary?" I asked. "It was a week ago, two years!" He kissed my cheek. "Damn, and you're not tired of me yet?" I tease. "Never" Colby smiles. "So, what are we doing on this amazing day?" I asked. "I have plans" he said with a wicked gleam in his eyes. "I'm scared" I say. "Don't be scared baby" he pats my thigh. I beamed at him. Two years with my beautiful boy. It's crazy how time flies when you're with someone that you're so in love with still.