[48] sam, yes.

KATRINA'S POV

w o r d s: 854

p a g e s: 3

I was in my apartment cleaning my kitchen when I heard a knock on my door. "Coming!" I called setting my rag down. "Surprise bitch!" Ari smiled. "Oh my god!" I squealed hugging her. "Wait, why are you back already?" I asked. "What? I can't come home like a day early?" she smirked. I know she's hiding something from me but I didn't ask her. "Okay, you right, where's Colby?" I asked. "Getting our kids from his parents" Ariana stated. "So cute, you can help me clean and talk about your trips" I say dreamily. We talk until late. "We all need to hang out soon" I say. "Agreed" Ari nods as we hug. "Also, you got tanner" I say. "Well yeah" she laughs and waves. I get ready for bed; I didn't realize how sleepy I was until Ariana left.

I texted Sam a goodnight text knowing damn well he's still up editing or just scrolling on his phone like a dork. We texted back and forth until my eyes were getting heavy. I could see him tomorrow so, it's not a big deal. I may sound insane but I love being around him all the time. I could spend forever with him and never get tired of Sam. He may not feel the same way but I don't care. That's just how I feel.

X

In the morning, Sam texted me at eleven saying to get ready for a date. I smiled texting him a simple okay. It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to surprise me with a date. I quickly got changed and texted him saying I'm ready. I was wearing one of Sam's shirts tied and a flannel and shorts. My hair was in space buns with lose tendrils framing my face. I slipped on my Doc Martins and waited for the love of my life. A few minutes later my phone chimed it was Sam saying he's here. I smiled grabbing my purse and headed out. I wondered what our date would hold. Sam hasn't given me any hints of what the date will entail. His car was parked outside my complex. He was wearing a jean set with yellow tinted shades. He looked so very good. "Hey baby" Sam smiled. "Hi" I say getting in. "So, movies then dinner?" Sam asked. I nodded. He always has his car icy cold and sometimes I hate it and I love it at the same time. We got to the cinema and we went to see Joker. I've been waiting to see that since it came out.

When the movie was over, I was still on high seeing a beautiful master piece. Sam and I were discussing every detail like we always do. We drove to the restaurant that Sam planned. "Is this the restaurant we first had our first date?" I looked at him and he just smiled. "What are you planning, Sam?" I tease. He nervously laughs as we sat at a table. The hard wood of the seat made my butt go numb instantly. We ordered our food that we ordered on our fist date. It was nice just talking about random things like we always do. After dinner, Sam drove to the beach before sunset. "The beach?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah, why not?" he shrugs. I laughed as he paid to get in. "There's no one here" I looked around. "That's a good thing, right?" Sam asked suddenly nervous. "Yeah, we don't have any blankets or anything" I say. Sam smirked as we drove onto the sand. "Are you aloud to do that?" I asked. "There's no one here" he smirked parking the car. The trunk was facing the water. It was turning Golden Hour so we decided to take pictures. "You went all out for this date, huh?" I asked my back was towards him watching the sunset.

I look behind me and I saw my handsome boy on one knee holding up a ring. "Katrina? Will you do me the honors to be Mrs. Golbach?" Sam asked visibly nervous. "Sam, yes!" I smiled. He picked me up as the sun floated down into the ocean. "Wow, it's beautiful Sam" tears were streaming down my face. Sam sniffs as he smiles. "I'm glad you like it" he smiled. "Of course, I would like it, I love it" I smiled looking at the ring. I'm engaged, to the love of my life. I didn't think we would get this far, spending all our lives together. It's such a great feeling.

We posted my ring to social media and everyone went absolute nuts. I smiled at all the reactions. My family texted me telling me a congrats. My best friends bombarded me with a congratulations. I smiled replying to all of them. "I can't believe today" I look at him. "I know, I'm glad that Colby and Ariana could help me with this" Sam laughs. "They helped you?" I asked. My fiancé nods. Fiancé, Sam fucking Golbach is my fiancé, who would have thought?