[22] accidental hook up.

BRENNEN'S POV

w o r d s: 2740

p a g e s: 10

Today is the I leave for England that's so cool! The Trap House couldn't go minus Sam and Colby. I know Elton and Heath is going it's going to be so cool to get out of the U.S for a while. I drop off Kobe at my mom's house and went to the airport. It's so early I am barely functioning. I texted Colby saying I'm on my way. I shove my suitcases in my trunk and put my personal in the backseat. I was nervous for this trip I didn't know what to expect. Elton didn't tell us anything besides to pack cool and warm clothing because England is cold sometimes. I put on the radio on low. The sky still had little speckles of stars still and the moon full and bright as shit. it was really something.

I arrived at Colby's place so I texted him tell him I'm here. I sat and waited for his slow ass to get to my car. I scrolled through twitter to pass the time. I look out the passenger side window to see if Colby was coming. He was with Ariana who was wearing a large gray and black flannel and short shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun. Her beautiful face was without makeup besides a little mascara and lip gloss. On her feet she wore her vans. "Morning guys, I didn't know you were coming Ana" I tell her helping them out. "Surprise" she laughs hugging me. I tense a little but hugged her back. "Morning Brennen" Colby smiled hugging me which was uncomfortable.

We drove to the air port Colby was in the front seat whilst Ariana was in the back asleep. "Are you ready for the trip?" Colby asked me. "Yeah, I'm nervous of what Elton has planned" I confessed. "Me too" he agreed. We fell into silence a comfortable silence. Colby looks at Ari who was sleeping peacefully with her earphones in. We arrived at the airport. I parked the car Colby and I got out. Colby opened Ariana's door and softly kisses her awake. "Huh?" Ari yawns. "We are here baby" he cooed at her. "Oh" she nods and stretches and gets out. I get her bag and handed it to her. "Thanks, B" she smiled at me. "You're welcome" I say handing Colby his bag. "Thanks" he says. "Welcome" I replied. We check our bags and go through security. "I need coffee asap" Ari declares. "Agreed" Colby and I say in unison. "Wow, that was weird" Ari says laughing. "Let's never do that again" I say. "Agreed" Colby nods finding our gate. "I'm going to get coffee" Colby declares. "You know what I want" Ari and I say together. "Okay that's weird" I say. "Yeah, very" Ari laughs.

Colby finds a Starbucks. Ari sits on the floor next to me while I sit on a chair. "What do you think we will be doing in England?" Ari asked laying her head on my leg. "No idea, what about you?" I look down at her. "The thing I know is, I'm going shopping" she says. "Yeah?" I look at her. "Yeah, what about you?" Ari asked me. "Finding a bar or a pub" I shrug. "Of course, you are" Ariana laughs but then adds, "You know what, that sounds great." Colby walks to us drinks in hand and snacks. "I stocked up on drinks and shit" Colby shrugs. "Thanks babe" Ari smiled as he sat besides her. Ariana went between his legs. I wish that was me, fuck I wish I could kiss her and call her mine.

X

After a billion of hours later we met Sam and Elton at the hotel. "I could sleep for hours" Ariana complained. I was sitting up front so Colby and Ari could sit together. "Me too" Colby says. "Agreed" I ran my fingers through my hair. "I'm pretty sure, El won't let us sleep though" Ari says leaning into Cole. "Sadly" I say with a sigh leaning my head on the window. London was cloudy today it fits everyone's mood, I think. Glum and grumpy.

We arrived at the hotel and get our shit out of the taxi and checked in. Ari texts Elton saying we arrived. "Okay bitches, I am going in my room to freshen up and take a nap before he grilled us into the wild activities" Ari kisses Colby on the lips and my cheek. "I'll be up in a minute babe" Colby smiled. "Okay" she smiled walking away. Colby looks at me. "What?" I asked. "Look man, I don't want any trouble on this trip" he looks like he's going to beat me up. "What?" I look at my best friend. "She's mine, and always going to be mine I don't want you to get in the way of that" he says and walks off to go to their room. I was alone now thinking about what the fuck just happened.