[24] new girl, old memories.

COLBY'S POV

w o r d s: 3104

p a g e s: 11

"and my friend said "I know you love her, but it's over, mate it doesn't matter, put the phone away It's never easy to walk away, let her go It'll be alright" so I still look back at all the messages you'd sent and I know it wasn't right, but it was fucking with my head and everything deleted like the past, it was gone and when I touched your face, I could tell you're moving on but it's not the fact that you kissed him yesterday"

It's been a few months since my breakup with her. She still haunts my dreams. I see her everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. It sucks, she posted a video explaining our breakup and she didn't leave anything out. That what hurts me the most. She told how she was falling for Brennen and me at the same time but didn't know it. "I love them both so much, I just didn't notice until England" her eyes were red from crying. I don't blame her for her hurting, I said some shit I didn't mean. Her video was for closure for her to vent. The comments were awful people called her a whore, a cunt and some creative names. I also made a video about the situation. "Please, don't hate Ariana Cameron anymore I'll always love her, she's my soul mate" I said in my video. "I don't hate her; I did when it happen but now I don't we need time to ourselves to find ourselves without each other and that's fine. I wish her well, Ariana if you see this, I know you will, I don't hate you I love you with all my heart I hope one day we'll find each other" I said.

X

I was with my friends having a good time when I saw a girl with long straight brown hair and tan skin. She was beautiful. "Colby" Jake nudged me. "What?" I said still looking at her. Jake followed my eyes to the girl. "That's Aurora, she's one of Tara's friends" he tells me. "She's gorgeous" I tell her. "You look like a creep just looking at her like that" Aaron notices me staring. I roll my eyes "sorry man" I say taking a swig of beer. I was back to my old ways, being depressed, smoking again drinking the whole nine yards. Ariana fucking Cameron was my sanity and I don't have that anymore. "Colby, I can talk to her" Kat tells me. Kat and Devyn followed Ariana back after the video but they haven't spoken since she left. "That's okay" I say looking at my phone. It was still Ariana from England. I'm torturing myself with that picture. She looked so happy looking at me. fuck, I miss her. I changed my background then and there. I need to forget her, temporarily.

I felt eyes on me I looked up to see Aurora looking at me. Her friends whispered something to her but shook her head. "Hey, I'm going to get another one anyone want another?" I asked. "We're good" Elton says. I nod grabbing my empty beer bottle and walked to the bar. "What can I get you?" the bartender asked. "Another one, please" I shake the bottle. He nods. "Hey, you're friends with Jake, right?" Aurora asked. Her voice was soft yet seductive. "Yeah, you?" I asked. "Yeah, I think we bumped into each other at a party or two" she smiled. It wasn't like Ariana's smile though however; it wasn't bright and understanding and broken like hers. Aurora's was like an actor's, forced and pained. "We might've" I say taking the beer. "I heard you're hosting another party" Aurora says. "That's right, it'll be great" I say kneeling on the bar counter. "Will you be there?" she asked flipping her hair to one side. "Yeah, yeah I will I'm Colby by the way" I say. "I know" she bit her lip. I rubbed the back of my neck.

I went back to the crew. "How'd it go?" Jake asked. "Awkward as fuck" I say. "Not for long right? You need to get over her" Devyn says. "It's going to take time for me to get over her" I say taking a drink. "She literally had sex with Brennen" Kat added. "Guys, I'm not mad at her for it" I say. "I would" Corey stated. "Why? Guys come on she's still our best friend we are just taking a break from each other" I defended her. "Still, bro I think it's time I hate seeing you like this" Corey says. I roll my eyes. "Can we not talk about her?" I say. "Yeah man, let's talk about the party" he agrees. Just like that, we talk about what we are doing for a party even though we aren't in the Trap House anymore.