[36] seeing them back together.

JAKE'S POV

w o r d s: 1208

p a g e s: 4

I am glad that Colby and Ariana are back together. I've seen them together, sure but I never seen them like THIS. It's like they are the only people in the universe. They are always together; I knew that would come together again. EVERYONE knew. Colby doesn't shut up about her, Tara would throw pillows at him if he was over.

X

I was sitting on the couch with Ariana editing our videos we did on each other channels. "I think this is going to be our greatest video!" Ari tells me sticking out one airpod. "You think?" I asked doing the same. "Yeah, it's funny" she stated. It us being dorks in public. "We almost got thrown out" I say as she takes a sip of coffee. "Yeah, but worth it" Ari beams. "True" I replied. We continued to edit until Colby burst through the door with our takeout. "Foods here!" Ari perked up. "Thank god" I say setting down my Airpods as Ariana took the food with a swift kiss. "How's the video coming along?" Colby asked. "Getting there" I say stretching. "Cool" Colby nods wrapping his arms around Ariana's waist. "You know, I'm glad that you two are back together but seriously" I groan grabbing my takeout and headed back to the couch. "Sorry Jakey" Ari laughs plopping down next to me. "Have you guys taken a break yet? It's two pm" Colby says. Ariana and I look at each other then back at Colby. "No, not really" Ari tells him. "Let's take a break, beach after food" Colby tells us. Ari and I nod.

We enjoyed our food which was Italian and watched some YouTube to pass the time. After our lunch I went to my apartment knowing they needed some privacy. I'm surprised that Ariana isn't pregnant. I changed and packed a few things for the beach. I haven't been to the beach in such a long time, it's crazy. I text Ariana and Colby telling them I'm on my way. Colby texted me a simple okay. I walk over there and knock on the door. Ari answers and smiles. "Hey, Jakey" she says letting me in. "Hey" I say with a smile. Colby comes out soon after. "Hey brudder" he smiled. "Sup, brudder" I replied slapping his hand with his. "You guys get a room!" Ari teased. I laughed. "Sorry baby, I forgot to tell you Jake and I are in a homo relationship" Colby puts an arm around me. "So, does that mean Tar Tar and I are in a lesbian relationship?" Ariana asked. I look at her and laugh. "I think so" I replied. "Cool" Ari nods. "Okay dorks, lets go to the beach!" Colby says getting three waters. "I'm ready!" Ariana smiled.

X

It was so packed to the point where we couldn't find a parking spot. "What the hell? Why are there so many people here?" Ari grumbles. "I dunno" Colby says. "I guess everyone had the same idea" I said. "I guess so" Ariana says as we pull out of the parking lot and find some other place to park. We found a parking garage close to the beach. "It's going to be a long ass walk" Ariana groans. "No doubt, want me to carry you?" Colby asked her. "No, I'm okay" she smiled. "You guys, I'm glad your back in action" I say. "So are we" they say in unison. I laughed. I love seeing them happy, it's like looking in the sun. Weird analogy but I'm sticking with it.

Half way there Colby scoops Ari up and she laughs as she wraps her arms around his neck. It was so hot outside I felt like I was melting. After like fifteen minutes we finally reach the entrance. We paid to get in and find a spot. It was still packed as shit but we eventually found a spot close to the ocean. "Wow, it's cold out" Ari says. "It gets cold when you get closer to the ocean, babe" Colby laughs. She rolls her eyes as she takes off Colby's shirt she's wearing as a cover up. We all lay down and get some sun and sweat out all the shit we ate before-hand.

Ari ends up spending time in the water. "I think Ariana is pregnant, Jake" Colby tells me all of a sudden. I look at him baffled. "Yeah, I don't know, man I have a sneaky suspicion" he sighs taking off his red dimmed sunglasses to look at me. "Why do you think that?" I asked sitting up. "I found pregnancy tests in the bathroom under the sink" he sighs. "Really?" I questioned. Colby nods sitting up too and looks at his girlfriend. I do the same. "She isn't showing though" I observed. "I know, but I still think she is" Colby says. "You don't sound happy though" I said. "You know, Ariana had a miscarriage, I don't want her, us to go through that again it crushed us" my best friend sighs. "I know that, maybe it'll be different this time" I say to him. He moves his mouth to the right, thinking. "I hope so, just don't want to lose her again" he lays back down.

X

It's been a week since Colby told me he thinks Ariana is pregnant and he's still freaking out. I don't know why he just asks her to take a test or just ask her. Colby doesn't want to freak her out which is understandable. I was with Tara just chilling. Her head was in my lap and I played with her hair. Soon enough, I hear her snoring softly. I laugh softly. I scroll on my phone while she sleeps. I go to Twitter and tweet saying Tara is asleep on my lap and I tweet a picture of her knowing she'll hurt me when she sees it. Everyone comments saying how cute we are. Including my friends.

Fifteen minutes later, Tara wakes up and her hair is a mess. "morning, sunshine" I say. she stretches and yawns with a "uh huh" escaping her mouth. I laughed patting her hair down. She looked at me with sleepy eyes. "How'd you sleep?" I asked. "Pretty good, actually" Tara smiled. "Good" I say kissing her cheek which caused her to blush. "I was waiting for you to wake up so I can pee" I say getting up. "Go pee" she laughs scrolling on her phone. "I will" I say kissing her head. I went to the bathroom and see Tara liking the tweet and replied. I laughed as I walk into the living room. "I see you found my tweet" I say plopping down on the couch. "Yes" she glared at me, playfully. I shrug putting an arm around her.

She goes home and it leaves me to make myself dinner and go to bed. My phone buzzed with a text from Colby telling me that Ariana walked out because they talked about her being pregnant again. I asked what happen? he goes in detail about it, I feel for him I really do. He doesn't want to lose her again it'll crush him more and more.