[09] bad blood.

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 2484

p a g e s: 6

"take time and erase you, love don't hear no more. no, I don't fear no more. better yet, respect ain't quite sincere no more."

I got to my apartment and text Colby saying I'm home then walking to my door to see the window was wide open and everything in it was trashed. It looked like a tornado hit it. Plates were smashed onto the ground. My sofa was ripped up. Everything was unreplaceable. I went in my room and everything was destroyed. I felt like an arrow shot through my heart. Colby's hoodies I've collected since I met him were ripped up so was my other clothes. My bed was flipped sheets scattered the floor. Red spray paint was covering the walls and the words says; Miss me bitch? -L. My heart dropped. I thought he was in Chicago? I guess not. I called 911. "Hell 911 what's your emergency?" the dispatcher asked. "Hi, someone broke into my apartment" I say. "Are you hurt ma'am?" she asked. "N-no, I just got home from my boyfriend's everything is trashed" I tell her. "Alright ma'am, what's your address?" she asked. I told her. "Okay, they are on their way stay on the phone with me okay?" she asked. "Sure" I tell her. "Do you know who did it?" she asked. "I have an idea" I tell her. "Who do you think did it?" she asked. "My ex-boyfriend, I thought he was back in Chicago" I tell her.

The police arrived. "Okay, they are here" I tell her. "Okay, have a good one" she tells me. "You too" I tell her and hung up. "Ma'am, did you call about a disturbance?" a police officer asked. "Yes, sir" I say. "Deputy Adams, what seems to be the problem?" he asked. "Someone broke into my apartment, everything is destroyed" I tell them. He nods. "My partner will stay with you and ask you questions about the break in" Deputy Adams stated. "Okay" I say wrapping my arms around my waist. Anxiety is brewing inside me. "Hey sweetie, my name is Lieutenant Clark, I'll be asking you questions" she was middle aged, her hair was a brunette pixie cut. Her eye color was a dark brown almost black. Her smile was soft and warm which made me less nervous. "Okay" I say. "Where were you when you came home?" she asked. "I was at my boyfriends house having a bonfire" I tell her. "What's your boyfriend's name?" she asked. "Colby Brock, ma'am" I tell her. She nods and writes it down on her notepad. "Do you know who would have done this?" Li Clark asked. "My ex-boyfriend, Logan Cooper I thought he was back home in Chicago but I guess not" I tell her. "Why did you break up?" She asked. "He was abusive to me... He slapped me across the face and left me" I explained. She nods and writes it down. "Do you have anywhere to stay until we figure everything out?" she asked. "I can stay at a motel or my boyfriend's house" I tell her. She nods writing it down.

They leave and I get in my car and go to the motel that was near my complex. I check in and go to my room. I have nothing, he destroyed my life. He destroyed my clothes. He destroyed Colby's clothes and gifts he gotten me. He destroyed other gifts that my best friends gave me over the years that will never be replaced. I explode into hiccup sobs. "I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed as if he could hear me. I throw myself onto the shitty bed and just cried until I had the courage to text Colby about Logan. He told me he'll come with our favorites. I went into the bathroom to blow my nose and wipe off my makeup. Colby has seen me without makeup tons of times. I tweeted saying there won't be any videos because of the situation. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked putting my hair up. "Your stripper you ordered" Colby's voice says. "Well, you're a fine ass stripper" I say opening the door looking at my shirtless boyfriend. "Why thank you" Colby says putting his shirt back on. I smiled softly as he sat on the bed. I sat with him. "How bad is it?" he asked. I sighed as a tear falls from my eye. "Pretty bad" I tell him as I cry into him. He rubs me softly. "I'm sorry" I say as he wipes my tears away with his thumbs. He looks at me dead in the eyes and says, "don't apologize, baby you see me cry all the time now it's your turn" I smile at him as I sniffle. That was the most reassuring phrase someone ever said to me.