[51] honeymoon with my wife.

SAM'S POV

w o r d s: 1123

p a g e s: 4

Its been a few days of the wedding life and we are packing for the honeymoon which is a secret. Colby and Ariana picked it out and I don't trust them at all. They have been bickering more and more lately. I don't know what happen between them. Colby has been living in a hotel for a few weeks whilst Ariana was at home taking care of Alec and Apryl. Kat wanted to talk to them about it but I told her don't get into it. I know she wants to be there for her friend but sometimes, couples need to work things out together. I mean Kat and I fought multiple times but that's healthy for a relationship. Well, I think anyways.

When we get to the airport, Colby was there to give us or tickets. "Morning, newlyweds!" Colby smiled. He looked sleep deprived. "Morning" Kat chirped. "So, where are we going?" I asked. "Lady and gentleman, you are going to... drum roll please!" he declared. We tapped on our thighs like drums. "LONDON!" he exclaimed. "Whoa, seriously?!" Kat's eyes widen. "Yep" he held out tickets. "And everything is paid for" Colby smiled. "Dude, thank you so much" I say. "No worries dude, you would do the same thing for me" he says. "You right" I say laughing.

X

We got on our plane. I can tell Kat is jittery. I've been to London before, only once though so this'll be interesting to explore more. "What if it's not like we expected?" Kat asked. "Don't worry, it will" I patted her thigh. She smiles at me then going her phone, probably texting everyone saying she's on the plane. "Didn't Colby seem a little well off to you?" I asked. "He looked sleep deprived, like he could almost sleep right there" Kat says sadly. "I think whatever happen between them is really taking a toll on him" I say. "Agreed, but let's not dwell on them they can fix it, I know they can" Kat says kissing me. I smiled at her.

A whole lot of hours later, we made it in rainy London. The atmosphere shifted almost instantly and we were so jet lagged it's almost ridiculous. We got our luggage and made our way to our Airbnb. "First time?" our cab driver asked. "Yeah" I say. "Well, you're going to love it here" he smiled and bellowed a laugh. We laugh along. He started to tell us where to go while staying here. We tell him that its our honeymoon. "Ah! Congrats!" the driver smiled. "Thanks" I see Kat blush. We reached the Airbnb and the driver helped us with our luggage. "Save travels, you two" the driver beamed. "Thank you" Kat says. He grunts and walks to his car. "Wow, this is so nice" I say looking around. "Yeah" Kat says looking around. It was tiny but cozy. It truly felt like we were in London. "So, what did Ariana and Colby plan for us?" Kat asked. "Let's see" I say looking at the text message. I named off tourist attractions that he wanted us to see. We were only here for a few weeks but he planed that we could do for months. "I think Elton rubbed off on him" Kat says looking over my shoulder. "No duh" I laughed.

When we went into the bedroom we went to sleep like instantly. Jet lag can be a bitch at times. We slept for the entire day; I hate doing that but we needed it. Kat woke me up with a worried look. "What? What is it?" I asked. "Ari posted a video" Kat stated. "What is it about?" I asked. "The title is called 'Goodbye, Colby' I'm afraid of what it'll be about" she looks at me. "Let's watch it" I say. Kat nods and turns on the TV and looks for YouTube. She typed in Ariana's handle and clicked the video. It starts off with Ari bloodshot with tears. While watching the video we were both in tears. Seeing how hurt our best friend was and we weren't there was so heartbreaking. "Go to the comments" I say. Kat scrolled down to the comments and most of them were really positive saying things like, 'sometimes in life love fizzles out good on you girl to take a break from each other' and 'this was so heartbreaking to watch because I was in a relationship for 7 years and we broke up recently so this helped me so much, I love you so much Ariana' but some were horrible. They were saying like 'how dare you break up with Colby! You're such a bitch!' or things like 'then you shouldn't have been with him if you were just going to use him for fame!' Kat scoffs. "People are so cruel" I stated. "Agreed" Kat says tweeting out to Ariana.

I did the same, then I see Colby posted a video with the title; Goodbye Ariana. "Not him too" Kat looks worried. "We can watch it tomorrow, let's do some stuff" I say. She nods and began to get ready. I texted Colby asking if he was alright. He didn't respond until five minutes later.

[Colby]: I'm alright, I needed to post it.

[Sam]: Yeah, but you seemed shattered.

[Colby]: I am, but it'll be good for both of us.

[Sam]: True, I just don't want you two to have any drama.

[Colby]: We'll be okay, so far so good right?

[Sam]: I guess you're right.

[Colby]: Of course, I am.

I laughed replying with a smiley face. I texted Ariana asking if she was alright, of course she didn't respond to me. Maybe she was busy? Of course, she was, she has a child now. I placed my phone on the charger and changed out of my plane clothes into something warmer. I didn't realize that London was so cold. Kat got out of the shower and began her makeup. "So, what do you want to do first?" I asked her. "Finding something to eat" Kat laughs putting on mascara. "Sounds good" I say opening my laptop. "Everything seems to be in walking distance" I told her. "Really?" Kat asked. I nodded.

X

It's been a week and we already want to stay for a couple more weeks. We almost completed Colby's list. We tried so much food and sweets. But my mind was somewhere else. I was still worried about my two best friends. I know that Kat was too. When Corey and Devyn broke up it was hard. We didn't know what to say to either of them. But now, it's all good. It'll take longer for Ariana and Colby though; I just feel it.