[52] goodbye, colby.

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 1034
p a g e s: 3

I took a deep breath looking at the camera lens. I don't want to do this, not one bit but in my heart I know I have too. Our fans need to know. I might get hate, I might lose the people who care about me. They might even chose Colby's side on this but, I don't care. Anxiety bubbled up inside my stomach, I thought I was going to vomit. "Okay, as you guys may or may not know that Colby and I decided to split" my voice closed. I am not going to cry. "This was a decision that we made together, sometimes Love blossoms like a rose then sometimes Love wilts like paper. Our Love wilted little by little. We did some things that we are not proud of but then; over time it eroded our flame. We are taking a very awaited break, please don't hate my Husband and don't paint me as a bad guy neither it was a joined thing. I know what you are wondering, Ariana what will happen with Alec and Apryl? Well, I have Alec and Cole has Apryl. We will switch every other week, if not if we are really busy" my voice broke as tears streamed down my face. I hate this, I hate this so so so so much.

I wiped my eyes and continued. "I know most of you did subscribe to me because of Colby and if you want to unsubscribe to me, I won't be upset. I'll be glad, truly. Colby, if you are watching this; I love you with every fiber of my being and then some more, I hope in the future we can rekindle our romance and start up again. If not, well I guess this is a farewell to something beautiful" I sniffled. "Apryl? If you're watching this, please don't think this is your fault because it's not. You will grow up to be a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul. You're in good, good hands Little Doe" I wiped my eyes thanking God that I wore minimal makeup today. "Colby, this is for you" I inhaled deeply. "Through thick and thin, through everything we've been through... you were the only one for me. Thank you for being the best goddamn thing I've ever had. Thank you for being the most beautifully damaged boy in my life. Thank you for being well the inspiration I needed in my life and for our kids. Thank you for being the love of my life. My dream come true" I smiled softly as tears swelled up in my eyes. "Goodbye, Colby Brock I love you with every fiber of my being"

I clicked off the camera and just sat there spiraling. I can't post this, I just can't. But in my heart I know I have too. I took out the SD card and began to edit. I'm so glad that Alec is asleep right now because I don't what to say to him. I know what he'll say, "Mommy? Why are you crying?" I would respond, "Sometimes, we all need to cry sometimes Bunny" I would kiss his forehead and give him juice and watch him play with his toys. I was editing my video, seeing how much I was breaking through the video. I quickly tweeted saying this video would be the hardest video I had to make. I also tweeted saying I don't want any hate coming from this video. Knowing damned well that there will be hate coming from this video.

When I was done editing, I couldn't hit publish. My hand wouldn't do it, it was frozen in time. I looked away and hit publish. I wrote in the description saying that I wanted to do this because my followers needed to know what was happening. Then I tweeted out the video. My heart was still heavy but my mind was clear for the first time ever. My dad wanted to meet up and I accepted. I know that mom wanted us to be together again, rekindle our relationship. He's the only family I have left and I know that he changed. But for how long? I'm not sure.

X

I reached the cafe where my dad and I use to go when he was tolerable. "You got this, Ariana" I say fixing my hair. I stepped out and walked into the cafe and scanned the room. He wasn't here yet, thank god. I ordered two iced coffees and sat by the window. Fifteen minutes passed and he wasn't here yet. I looked at Alec who was still asleep. This will be the first time my dad has ever met Alec and he can't even show up for our meeting. I texted dad asking where he was. He told me traffic is the worst. Makes sense, traffic is a bare. I sat patiently watching the outside world go by. Alec stirs awake and blinks up at me. "Morning, Bunny" I say as he yawns. It's so crazy to think that he and Apryl is one year old.  He said hasn't said anything yet which is okay, he can take his time.

Another fifteen minutes go by and my dad finally comes in. "Dad!" I called. He spots me and waves. "Hi" he says. "Hi" I say. We stand there awkwardly but I gave him a hug. "How are you?" Dad asked. "I'm okay, how are you?" I asked. "Okay, sorry it took so long" he laughs. "It's okay, I understand, I got you iced coffee" I said sitting down. "Thanks" he smiled looking at my son. "Who's this cutie?" dad asked. "This is my son, Alec" I say as he fusses. "He's so cute" he gushes. "Thanks" I blushed. "Where's the mister?" Dad asked. "We are on a break" my voice squeaked. "I'm sorry to hear that" Dad says. "It's okay" I said.

It felt weird talking to my dad after so long. We talked about mom too. My heart didn't squeeze when we did. It was great. my phone dinged with a text message.

[Cole]: Goodbye, Ariana.

[Ariana]: Goodbye, Colby.