[42] helping ariana out.

KAT'S POV

w o r d s: 877
p a g e s: 3

I was laying with Sam in his bed. "It's crazy that today you're going to help Ari pick out a wedding dress" Sam says looking at the ceiling. "I know, who would have thought that Colby and she would get married in a few months" Sam tells me moving his head to face me. I look at him. "Yeah, it's about damned time too" I say fixing my blue hair. "Yeah" my boyfriend says wrapping his arms around me. He gets in such a cuddly mood it's the cutest thing ever. I play with his hair. Sam contently sighs. We stay in this position for a few minutes when my phone rang. "Hey, Ari" I chirped. "Hi! Are you busy?" she sounded nervous. "No, just hanging out with Sam" I say still playing with his hair. "Oh well want to help me pick out a wedding dress?" she asked. "Of course, Ari" I say. "Cool, want to meet me in an hour? I'll text you the address" she tells me. "Okay, I'll be ready" I smiled. "Thank you, Devyn and Tara are coming too" Ari says. "Makes sense case we are all going to be your bridesmaids" I tease which causing her to laugh.

I say goodbye to Sam and made my way to my house so I can eat something and charge my phone. "Have fun, babe" Sam hugs me. "Thanks, baby" I say kissing him. I waved and walked to my car. Ariana texted the girls group chat the address to the bridal shop. I got excited, I never been to one before. I put on a new shirt and pants then touched up my makeup. I texted the girls saying I'm on my way. I swear I thought Devyn and Corey were going to get married first. I guess not. I throw on a hat then made my way to the place. I was nervous, I don't know why I am but I am.

Twenty minutes later I arrived at Celia's Bridal Shop. Finding parking in LA is hell. I guess we weren't the only ones finding wedding dresses. I text the girls saying I'm here. Ari came out of the shop to meet with me. "Hey!" Ari chirped. "Hi!" I say as we hugged. "I'm so glad that you could make it! The other girls are already here" she informed me. "Cool" I replied following her in. The girls were in conversation about wedding dresses. "Ladies" I say with a smile. "Hey girl!" Tara hugged me. "Hi!" I say. "Okay, let's get to business!" Devyn claps her hands. We all went to a rack to pick out wedding dresses for our dear friend. It was actually really fun. She looked gorgeous in all of them. "Hey, Kat? Can you zip me?" Ari asked. "Yeah" I say getting up from my seat to help her out. "Thanks" she smiled. "No problem" I say helping her. "I was wondering if Brennen accepted to be Cole's best man" Ari says. I was startled about the question. "I'm not sure, I think so why?" I asked. "Brennen was still on the fence about it, did Sam?" she asked. "Yeah, he's going to be the best man too" I say. The wedding dress was lace and had flowers all over it. She looked stunning. Ari nods.

X

Ari decided on the flower one which we were all very happy about. "Oh god, I'm so excited!" Ari hops up and down. "Me too! Oh god you're going to look so hot" Devyn smiled. "I hope so! You're doing my makeup" she smirked causing us to laugh. We went to a restaurant for a late lunch. I was hungry as all hell. We talked about the wedding and what type of food would be there. "What about Italian? Everyone likes Italian!" Xepher says who came for lunch. I nod in agreement. "What about BBQ?" Devyn asked. "Too messy" Ari says. "Hm, did you figure out deserts yet?" I asked. "Yeah, little cupcakes and other things" Ari says taking a sip of water. "From your favorite bakery?" Tara asked doing the same. "Well, duh" she laughs. We ordered and talked some more. I'm getting so excited for her wedding and I'm not even getting married. The other girls still need to get our bridesmaid dresses. We will as soon as Ari figures out her color pallet which I'm pretty sure it'll be black and white which I absolutely adore.

After lunch we parted ways. It was fun hanging out with my girls, I haven't hung out with Ari since she gave birth to the twins which was with Colby. He's such a good dad. I'm so glad that him and Ariana are together finally, and they are happy with each other. I remember when they first met, they were both so shy with their feelings, but when they were in the same room the energy shifted. There was sexual tension between them, so much sexual tension you could cut it with a knife. When it was just Devyn, Ariana and I she always talked about how beautiful Colby is. It got annoying after awhile if I'm being perfectly honest.