[05] kiss me.

ARIANA'S POV

w o r d s: 3233

p a g e s: 10

"we laid down on his blue mattress and i traced the word STAY over & over again on his arm. his eyes were closed as he whispered i'm not leaving" -ming d. liu

I was alone in my apartment. Colby went to Australia with Sam, Elton, and Corey for TFIL. He would send me pictures and videos of his adventures. We would talk on the phone and facetime. We would text some time too. Time zones are weird because some times he would be asleep when I am waking up. He would wake up when I go to bed. When he left, he told me to send him pictures of me when I first get up so he can imagine himself next to me. I guess you can say me and Colby are doing great. Even though it's been a few days of us being official on socials. Colby's fans are so supportive of us being together. But there were some bad eggs as well. Those didn't get to me as much because most of the feedback was positive. Fuck the haters.

I was in my bed just scrolling through the social media liking and commenting on edits that Colby's fans made of Cole and I. I miss him. It sucks that he's all the way around the world being adventurous and shit. I love how adventurous he is and wants to try new things. Elton asked me if I wanted to go, I declined because I am TERRIFIED of planes. I told him one day I will. I knew Colby was asleep or parting like the party animal he is. I can tell he's not parting because he would drunk text me saying that he wishes I was there and so he could take me into the bathroom and whatever. I place my phone next to me and set up my tripod with my camera. I started a YouTube channel a while ago and I never started one. I told my followers on Instagram to ask me questions and whatever they wanted to ask. I waited five minutes and pressed record. "Hey y'all it's Ari! This is my first ever video and I wanted to do a little Q & Ari! You ask the questions and I'll answer them!" I smiled looking at the camera. "Okay, first question is by ArianaInstaStan and they asked how is it like to be friends with the Trap House? It's crazy but in a good way, I love them all so much" I respond with a smile. "The second question is by a dork named colbybrock and he asked why aren't you with me in Australia?" I laugh "Because Colby I hate planes but I'll see you when you get back" I say kissing the camera.

I stopped recording and proceed to edit. I got out my phone and did an InstaStory. "Hey Y'all! So, I'm doing my very first video and it may be going up tomorrow!" I say with a smile and blew a kiss in the camera. I posted it and resumed to edit. I've watched Colby edit for so long it came easy to me. It's around 7am in Australia and I knew Cole was still asleep. He's probably cuddling a pillow imagining it was me. The roommate's text me pictures of him doing that. It's the cutest thing ever. I post mates some food cause it's around noon and I haven't eaten anything yet. A few minutes go by and I heard a knock. I got up from my editing position and answered the door. It was my post mates. "Hey" I smiled sweetly. "Hey" she smiled back and handing me my food. "Have a good day" she waved goodbye. "You too" I say waving and closing the door. I walk back into my room and continued to edit.

X

Colby scares me with a facetime call. I smile and answer it. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey, Whatcha up to baby?" he asked. "Editing, how's Australia?" I asked in a fake Aussie accent. "It's beautiful, I wish you where here" Cole sticks his bottom lip. "I know Cole, if Elton is going on anymore adventures, I might come" I smiled. Colby's beautiful blue eyes lit up. "Really? Even though you're afraid of flying?" he asked. "I have to get over my fears sometime" I smiled. "Ari, you're more than welcome to come on more adventures" I heard Elton say. "I'm down, El" I say my eyes were glued to the screen. "Oooooh! She can come with us!" Sam said happily. "That'll be so fun!" Corey said equally as happy. "Guys, I can go to abandon places here" I joked. "You never come to abandon places when we are home" Sam told me. "Well yeah because y'all don't invite me" I tease. "We can change that when we get home" Cole said. "I hope so, at least I have a strong man to protect me" I say with a smile. Colby's face reddens. "Guys! Stop flirting!" Elton yells.