Angel

Song for the chapter: One last night- Vaults

He looked over my work.

"That's wrong, that's wrong, and that's wrong." He pointed on my notebook while shaking his head in disappointment.

I swatted his hand and pulled my notebook away.

"You're not even smart..." He tsked and shook his head once again.

"Shh.." I frowned, looking back down to finish my work.

The man stared at my work for the entire class. Constantly telling me what was wrong and just staring at me and no one seemed no notice. At the end of the class, I basically shoved everything into my bag and ran out to avoid him, not even able to give Lexi a wave goodbye.

I had art now, my favorite class.

"Are you trying to avoid me?" He laughed next to me. I dropped my shoulders, sighing.

Well, that didn't work....

"Yes, if it wasn't obvious enough."

"Well that's not going to happen." He smiled. I looked down to his smile. Sparkly white teeth. Pretty smiles like his are my weakness...

I made a sharp turn into class, hoping to throw him off, and sat at my table. He followed me in, sitting right in front of me.

"Are you like a new student? Is that why you're following me?"

"Not in the slightest."

"Then why are you following me?"

"Who you talking to?" Ryan, my only friend in this class, asked sitting next to me.

"This guy." I pointed in front of me.

"Darryl?" Ryan asked pointing at the guy across me but at the other table on the other side of the room.

"Hmm?" Does he not see the tall 6ft guy infront of me?

"He can't see me, genius." The man said.

"Why?" I asked looking in his direction.

"Why what?" Ryan asked while sitting down and taking his sketchbook out.

"Because I don't want him too." I rolled my eyes.

I must be imagining things. Probably because I went to sleep at 4 last night. I need more sleep.

"You okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, just need some sleep, I guess."

Halfway into the class, the man randomly stands up and walks out.

About time....

The bell finally rang, dismissing us for lunch.

"So whats the next class?" The mysterious man appeared by my side. I groaned.

"Can you please leave me alone?" I said harshly.

"Bitch." A girl who was standing next me, said looking offended.

I sighed, deciding to skip lunch and head out to the bleachers. Hoping to get some fresh air and to not look crazy as it seems I was having some psychological episode.

The football was filled with orange and yellow leaves bringing a smile to my face. Thankfully no one else was out here. I climbed to the top of the bleachers, sitting down and taking deep breaths.

I definitely didn't get enough sleep yesterday. I can't keep avoiding my nightmares like this, by staying up all night and getting just three hours of sleep. I rubbed my eyes, I could tell my body was feeling the effects of my lack of sleep. It probably didn't help that I just skipped lunch either.