The story of Life

Story for the Chapter: Ladies Code-Galaxy

"So I'm supposed to go to my friend's house. I'm staying there for the night." We were walking back to my house, hand in hand. My anger had subsided quickly, walking alongside of Jason seemed to calm me down even if he was the one to anger me. Besides, I had a lot to think about now that I knew magical creatures exist. "People can see you right? I don't want to look stupid for holding air."

"I'd prefer if you stay at home with me. There is a lot I haven't told you... And yes people can see me."

"Tell me now." I pulled him across the street into a park. Usually, it would be packed but since it cloudy and rainy, it was quite empty.

"Where are we going?" He asked while looking around.

"There's a gazebo up on the hill, hurry before we get caught in the rain." I smiled, feeling the light drizzle hit my cheeks.

I let go of his hand and raced him up, laughing as I slipped on the mud multiple times.

"Clumsy as well...." He added to his list, shaking his head with a smile.

Reaching the gazebo, Jason's expressions relaxed, taking in the view from the top of the hill.

"This feels a lot different than just watching." He mumbled. I raised an eyebrow, sitting on the old picnic table placed in the middle of the gazebo.

"This might be a dumb question but have Angels ever been human at one point in there lives?"

"Not that I know of. No." He chuckled softly. Hmmm....

"You can tell me now." I smiled and patted the seat next to me. Jason's expressions shifted, from eased to uncomfortable, not sure why... Regardless, he straddled the bench to face me.

"A long time ago, there was peace, pureness, happiness. Nothing was wrong, everyone coexisted happily and by everyone I mean every single creature and soul alive. Humans, animals, witches, mermaids, vampires, werewolves, fairies, angels, all of it. Every single creature you've heard of, it existed."

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief. So everything I've seen on TV, is it real? "Well, what happened to them?" I pouted, where are they? "Are they okay?" I turned to straddle the bench so I could properly face him.

"There was a meteor that threatened our planet and in that foreign piece of rock was a poison, almost. It infected half of the races making them evil...as you know Eve bit the apple." He bit his lip and looked down.

"What happened next?" My gaze went to his lips.

"Witches turned wicked, using their powers selfishly, vampires became murderers, werewolves were unmanageable, killing everyone the crossed paths with. Everyone was affected...even Angels." He watched my expressions.

"Aww, noo... I love Angels." My face fell, pouting at the thought of anyone hurting them. "Were you alive back then?"

"Me? No." He shook his head, I noticed how tight his jaw was clenched.

"How do you know all of this then?"

"Its kind of a... Revolutionary piece of our history. Everyone in The Heavens knows, young or old."

Rain started pouring down, creating a more secluded setting. It was like it was only Jason and I in the entire park.

 It was like it was only Jason and I in the entire park