WAR Pt. 2

Song For The Chapter: Kali Uchis- Vaya Con Dios

I can't cleanse him, it'll kill him. Lucifer doesn't have a deep underlying passionate love for me to kiss him either...

No.

How do you get someone to just understand?! 

Love?

He does love the world, could I manipulate him like he manipulated Jason. He's made it so clear that he won't stop to get rid of humans though. 

Hmm..?

He has no love for humans.... how can I make him learn to love them?

How do I teach him?

The sky seemed to grow lighter, gradually gaining color again. The suns coming up already!? We fought through an entire night already!? But I don't even feel that tired, I feel fine. Sure, I could go for a quick food break but besides that I feel strong enough. 

Oh, how can I help the angels? They seem to be fighting nonstop. I know I have to stop Lucifer to stop all of this but I don't know the answer yet.

Something white in the war caught my attention and it wasn't white wings... It was a short white hair followed by a black wings.

Oh shit!

I hauled ass, running in the opposite direction. Hopefully, he didn't see me. 

Did he see me?

I turned around only to see the giant angel running after me.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...

A came to stop seeing enormous demons in front of me. It's either them or Lucifer. 

Oh no...

Lucifer caught sight of me, returning to a normal height. He swung his sword violently. Fuck, I can't fight him! Not only is he stronger, faster, and smarter but he's had centuries of training, I've had weeks! I'm nowhere near skilled as he is!

I need help! I need help!

He swung his sword down at me, I managed to stop the attack with my sword but the strength pushed me down.

"There is still time to side with me, Serenity." He pleaded through his eyes. He swung again making me fall to the floor. Oh, he's trying just as hard as I am....

"Lucifer! I'd like to have a word with you." A woman with blond hair jumped over me, shielding me from Jason.

"Giselle." He stood straight, back to his angel height.

Giselle!?

Is that- Is that Jason's mom?!

"Go ahead, Serenity." She looked over her shoulder to look at me. With bright green eyes, she smiled down at me. The headpiece in the middle of her forehead caught my attention, it was gold, in a similar pattern of our armor. It looked beautiful against the rising sun.

She was just as gorgeous as the other angels but for some reason I couldn't get up. Simply laid on the ground as she and Lucifer fought. She was around the same age of Lucifer, young but with a wisdom that old age brings.

Should I tell her I've been dating her son? Does she know that? Is this the right time for that?

Probably not.... but I'd still like to talk to her..

I watched them fight, wincing as I watched how violent they could be. With the demons it isn't much of a fight because they're absolutely stupid and the slightest touch of the sword hurts them but seeing two angels fight is... very....interesting.