Relax

Song for the chapter: Daniel Farrant & Paul Rawson- I dare you

"You promised you'd take a break right?" I pouted, dropping my shoulders and nodding.

"This is good Serenity. I promise you, if you were to bounce down the stairs as you always do and steal the food your parents bring, they'd feel incredibly relieved and satisfied." I nodded.

"Okay." I frowned, nodding into his chest. A sudden anxiety rushed into my thoughts, worrying about getting behind on my work. "But- Wait, Jason!" Jason must've felt my sudden worry as he suddenly kissed my neck, knocking every thought out of my head. 

My knees buckled so fast I instinctively grabbed his t shirt. He eased my grip, grabbing my thighs to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Jason." I frowned. "Are you sure this is- "

"I'm sure." He replied, laying me on the bed. I bit my lip, frowning up at him. "Please, Serenity. Just relax, relax with me." The butterflies exploded in my stomach as I felt his lips against mine. I gasped, feeling and remembering how intense passion could feel.

I guess I was so overworked and stressed that I couldn't bother feeling it anymore. As soon as we got my mind back we went straight to work, training and taking care of school work. I think he forgot how good it was too because there was a small growl from the back of his throat. 

His legs intertwined with mine, pushing his body and lips onto me. Pleasure ran through my body, aching to be with Jason. Aching to relax.

His hands appeared on my waist, slipping under my shirt. I sighed through our kiss, loving the feeling of his warm hands on my skin. I want more. I want to feel his skin against mine, his warmth against mine. I pulled away mid- kiss to look up at him.

"Are you okay?" He tilted his head. I bit my lip, absolutely entranced by the beauty of his eyes. A small smile unconsciously made its way to my lips as I lost my self in his eyes. "Serenity?" He chuckled, rubbing his thumb across my bottom lip.

I absolutely love him. I love him so much. I wish I could be with him forever, just us two forever. Nothing in the way, nothing to bother us, nothing wanting to kill us. I want my fairy tale with him, I want to marry him, start a family with him.

Oh, I'm too stupidly in love....

How could I have acted mean with him, I was so rude. How could I have forgotten this beautiful feeling? This passion...? How idiotic of me... I never want to forget this feeling again.

"Come here."  I mumbled, pulling his neckline closer.

I smiled widely into the kiss, drowning into this emotion, making sure I could never forget it. Jason grunted softly at the same time that my hand that was resting on the side of his neck was burned. Jason's tattoo's had heated instantly burning my skin.

"Fuck." Jason pulled away, stumbling back off of me. He chuckled in disbelief but continued to back up into the corner of the room, away from me. I sat up, biting my lip, wondering what happened. He doesn't look mad, his body is frigid but his expression are different...?

"What happened?" I whispered. He chuckled again, keeping his jaw clenched and fists tight.

"You pushed your love into me." Oh, I didn't realize...

"Was that wrong?" I mumbled. I want him to come back, be by my side.

"No, it's not. It's a beautiful, precious thing." He blushed. My eyebrows raised, seeing him react like that. I made him blush, I made Jason blush. Even more happiness erupted in my heart but I had to stifle my giggle as Jason doesn't seem to be entirely happy about it. "It's truly a magnificent moment... but it's dangerous for me." The sting on my palm suddenly came to mind.