Falling Apart

Song For The Chapter: Melanie Martinez- Dollhouse

March 28th

Jason didn't show...not even after fainting and ending up in the hospital.

There's no doubt about it....

He is in trouble.

I have to find him. I will find him. I'm going to save him no matter what. Whatever it takes, I'm going to find him.

Raising my hands together, and closing my eyes, I prayed.

Jason mentioned before my prayers have to be directed toward the angels. So I'll direct this to Jason.

 So I'll direct this to Jason

March 29th

"Serenity! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" My eyes widened at the sight of my mom cursing me out.

"mom?"

"Laila!" My dad ran up the stairs trying to control my mom.

"Can't you learn to take care of yourself!? Look at this!" Mom slapped the papers down at me.  I flinched backing up to the corner of my room away from my raging mother. "Look at all the money we have to pay you little brat-"

"Laila, what the hell are you doing?!" My dad grabbed my moms arm and hauled her out my room, slamming the door closed.

I cried in the corner traumatized from my mother yelling at me like this. My mother has never cursed me out or treated me like this ever in her life. She's never treated anyone like that, I've never even heard her curse like that.

What is going on?! 

Loud arguing could be heard from behind the walls. My parents don't even fight like this. Most of the time its passive aggressive arguing and some petty actions but my dad literally had to drag my mom out the room. 

I quieted my crying down, trying to hear what they were saying. I couldn't make out much other than the crash of glass shattering. I jumped, running out my room and down the stairs to see what was happening.

"Mom, what are you doing?!" I screamed when I saw her breaking all the vases and picture frames. 

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch." She threw a frame at me. Dad knocked it out of my way, trying to calm my mother down. She really tried to hurt me.. I stood frozen in shock, just staring at this stranger... I just can't believe...

"Laila, you need to calm down. That is our daughter. Serenity, who just came out of the hospital for God sake! Get a hold of yourself!" He grabbed her arms, holding her down.

"That little whore just cost us hundreds of dollars in hospital bills! Such a piece of shit!" She spit in my direction. 

Without any warning or reason, the air in the room shifted drastically.