Date

Song for the chapter: Sylvia Black- I put a spell on you

"Where are you going?" My mom asked.

"With Lexie to see a movie?" I asked...

More like with Damon to see a movie.

"Don't come home late!" She sighed.

"kkkay!"

This date is very much needed to take my mind off of things. The constant crying from me getting lost in everything's emotions, the horrifying demons, that you see in rated r Halloween movies, the stress from Jason. The late nights of homework since I'm in some foreign country directly after school.

All of it!

Sliding into Damon's car, I shivered. It was really cold, I don't think I can wear skirts anymore. Today, I was wearing blue high waisted jeans, a pink croptop, and black lace up boots with heels.  A cropped black jacket with a scarf wrapped around.

"Your nose is red." Damon laughed. I shook my head burying it into my scarf.

Damon insisted on paying for everything but I gladly paid for the snacks.

We were watching Avengers End Game. I couldn't wait to see it.

Grabbing Damon's hand, I pulled him into the theater quickly. My fat ass ate half of the popcorn before the movie even started. I was too excited to cutely lay my head on Damon's shoulder, fuck that.

My smile widened as the movie started.

Everything was going okay, that was until 20 minutes into the movie, there was that damn darkness.

I shivered.

Its not close, meaning travelling. Can I get rid of it in a 5 minute bathroom break? I really hope so.

"I'll be back." I whispered.

I sprinted down the stairs, hopefully Damon doesn't think I have diarrhea.

Jason's probably around here somewhere, waiting for me.

"Jason?" I whispered mostly to myself.

I ran around the lobby looking for him.

"Jason?!" I shouted softly.

"Lets go." He gripped my hand, dragging me to an empty corner.

Not sure what I was expecting, but a high school was not it.

"Ugh, it just had to be school." I frowned.

"China." He commented. " Suicides."

Unlike back home, it was day here, so we sneaked around chasing the darkness. On the roof.

Oh no...

Running up the stairs, I slammed the door open looking around the roof.

"No!" I shouted, running to the girl who had already hung herself. I ran to her, holding her body up while Jason ripped the rope.

We laid her down onto the floor, she's alive. It had only been a few seconds. She's passed out but not dead.

Placing my hands on her face, I felt the evil at her brain, twisting her thoughts and actions.

Second passed and she was okay. Jason took care of her health.

"There's more." I sighed.

"Its a demon, Its going country to country, infecting anyone. You need to get to it right now, I'll go stop the deaths."