Apologizing

Song for the chapter: Ariana Grande- Goodnight n Go

It took me 20 minutes but I made it, breathless and panting.

Does he have security camera's? I hope not.

Remembering, where his room is, I tip toed to his window. It should be the one I'm under.

There is no tree, or vine like in the movies to climb up to his window so I stuck with throwing small pebbles. The thought of shattering his window scared the life out of me, so I made sure to throw lightly.

After the first 5 tosses, I realized that I should throw harder. Swinging my arm, much faster than before sent the pebble flying to the side of the window making a loud noise from smacking the panels.

The sound scared my self, so I ran to a tree, to hide behind.

I could faintly hear the sound of a window opening, but I wasn't sure it was his or someone else's in the house. Slowly, I peaked to see what window open.

It was his!

"Damon!" I whispered, coming from behind the tree to show myself.

"Serenity?" He raised an eyebrow. "What the hell are you doing?" A small smile on his face, making me feel slightly relieved.

"Let me talk to you, please!" I whispered. "Please!" I heard him sigh from all the way down here.

"Don't move." He closed his window. Yes! He'll let me explain.

I hid the roses behind my back, wanting to surprise him. A few seconds later, I heard shuffling outside making me worry.

"Serenity!" A whisper shouted from behind the house. I bit my lip, running to the back side of the house, where the pool is now covered and the chairs are put away.

Damon grabbed my hand pulling me back to the pool house.

He opened the door turning the light on. He was shirtless, wearing only grey joggers.

"I'm sorry, Damon." I presented him the roses.

" I presented him the roses

Surprise hit him. I'm sure he thought he'd be the one to give the girl flowers. He scoffed, grabbing the roses and smiling.

"You got me roses?" He laughed.

"Yeah, roses are extremely special to me, so I wanted to give you something important to show you I really am sorry." I bit my lip, looking to see what his response will be.

"You are seriously so unexpected." He laughed while kissing my forehead and putting the flowers down. "Now," he sat down on the edge of a desk, pulling my waist into him, in between his legs. Hands resting in my hips." Please explain why you left me." His expression serious, expecting a good excuse.

"An emergency came up, I had to help someone in trouble." I mumbled.

"Did you save them?" He asked while looking at me. Green eyes shinning like emeralds.