Would He Hurt Me?

Song For The Chapter: Billie Ellish-Bad guy

Be careful reading this chapter.... Just scroll very slowly lol. 

Standing up, I found myself frozen.

My room is not my room.

Instead of my normal messy room, I was in a chilling grey room, with no windows no furniture. Nothing but hard cement floors and walls. The room made me feel closed in when I wasn't even claustrophobic. Somehow there was light but looking around there was no source.

"Jason?" 

He appeared on the other side of the room in front of me.

Dressed in a nice black suit, probably made of heavens finest materials. The wings on his back visible, in all their glory. Somehow a blush warmed my cheeks as I met his eyes. I didn't think his eyes could shine more than they already do but seeing him in this attire just accentuates his eyes beautifully. 

His expressions were dark yet handsome as ever. If anything he looked more attractive. Jason looks absolutely lethal.  Leaning back against the cold wall, he watched me. 

My left hand was pulled upwards to the ceiling, the same thing started happening to my right hand. I pulled down on my arms trying to get them down but it was useless.

"Ahh..." I winced as my body was lifted up. My weight pulled down on my wrist uncomfortably. I was now standing on my tippie toes, completely vulnerable.

I looked up trying to see what it was that was holding my hands above my head only to see nothing. My wrist were just magically held up and forced together. Whatever it is, has a firm grip around my skin. 

Looking at my arms, I noticed I wasn't wearing my hoodie on. 

"huh?" I gasped.

Looking around, I wasn't wearing any clothes anymore! I was left in only my underwear. Just a pink bra and my pink underwear, not even socks... Vulnerable was an understatement and I was scared. 

"What are you going to do?" I mumbled, upset as I was embarrassed and scared. I looked around wondering what in the world was about to happen...

He wouldn't do anything to hurt me, right? He's still my friend....Isn't he?  He cares about me... doesn't he? I mean I upset him but he wouldn't do anything crazy right? We're friends, aren't we? 

What if...?

Could I have just been a job to him?

I couldn't think about it for too long. Jason started walking toward me, the fear in me increasing with each step. He stopped just a step in front of me, I looked away.

"Luna got your tongue?" He teased, lifting my chin to look at him. I couldn't help the sigh that slipped from lips at the touch. For some reason Jason's skin is incredibly hot, it isn't like this usually. "You seemed so confident just one minute ago, what happened?" As much as I love looking at his immaculate face, the dark glare made me want to cry and look away.

I shouldn't have pushed him to this extent.

I was just so frustrated! I feel as though it's my fault that little boy is going to die. I feel like I should fight harder to save him! It's on my hands! I hate that Jason repeatedly stopped me... I'm not going to let this go!

Jason took another step forward, letting our bodies meet. The light was blocked out by his tall structure. 

"Afraid?" He whispered into my ear. I struggled in response, pulling on whatever held me up.