I found it

Song For The Chapter: Florence+ The machine- Cosmic Love

The door creaked, stilling my movements for a second. Once the snoring continued, I tiptoed to their bed frame.  Sitting directly in front of it so they wouldn't see me if either of them woke.

I poked my head up, checking on them before I began. Mom snoring softly and deeply with her arms draped over her head, dad laying on his side with way louder snores.

I miss them.

Okay, lets begin...

I held onto their bed frame, focusing on sending my love. I know cleansing them puts them into a raging state so I thought of just sending my love. Trying to beat their hate for me with familiar feelings and memories. Its the only other idea I could come with so I'm willing to try.

I smiled, thinking of all the times I fell as a child and they would shower me with love to stop my crying. The times I got scared from movies, specifically one with killer bugs. There was no way, no way I was sleeping in my room alone. My parents let me sleep with them in their bed. I even brought my blankets, pillows, and teddy bears. Most of it ended up on the floor the following morning but they endured it to make me happy.

The times I begged my parents to let Lexi stay over. I hugged both my mom and dads leg, crying to let her stay with me. As monkey see, monkey do, Lexi hugged my parents legs too, crying with me. We were over dramatic even as kids but we did end up staying together in the end...

They gave me everything I ever wanted, I could never ask for better parents.

Like Luna, I found her taking shelter on our porch from a thunderstorm. At the time she was a lot smaller and skinnier, curled up in a little ball shivering. I fed her some pieces of wings we ate earlier and after that one day, she came back every night. I persuaded my parents in every way I could to adopt her. My dad was the hardest to convince since he does have allergies. Yet he conceded, knowing how much I adore cats.

They've done so much for me. Please, let me put their minds back to ease.

My head started to sway, signaling it was time to stop. I crawled out, closing the door quietly and tip toeing back to my room to sleep.

It back a daily routine for weeks. Weeks.

Go to school.

Cleanse.

Eat.

Pass out a few times during classes.

Go home to eat and re-energize.

Search for Jason and ways to help my parents.

Cleanse again.

Eat.

Do hw for hours.

Wait for parents to sleep.

Sneak in and help.

Pray to Jason and God.

Sleep.

If I stayed away from those affected, everything was fine. Its when they notice me, they act crazy and harmful. Its not a justified anger either. Its just a vulgar switch that immediately flips at the sight of me. I can't reason with them so I decided to just avoid everyone all together.

I don't look or even sit next to Lexi. I don't communicate with my teachers at all, for anything. I turn my work in with the rest of the class and that's it. No questions, no comments. I pay attention so they don't have to snap at me and I do everything asked of me.