Chapter One

Hudson's POV

"There is no fucking way, I'm going to share my house with a complete stranger!" I said with intensity. This is total bullshit. I'm not going to share my house with another person; I already have to live with my sister Mia. I need no distractions

"Hudson, there are more than enough rooms in this house for one person--" My mother responded, but my dad interrupted.

"--It's good for publicity!" He interrupted, from his seat at the breakfast table. My mom slapped his shoulder. He chuckles and continues drinking his coffee.

"Ok it will benefit the company, but it will also be a good opportunity for the girl." She said taking a seat in the chair next to me.

"She's probably a psycho." I judge. You never know how people could be... especially a music girl. Look I'm not judging ok? It's just an educated guess, that's all. For example, all the girls in any of the music classes are covered in acne, they smell, with glasses, braces, and look like they have no physical ability whatsoever. 

I'm not a jerk, ok? I'm just superstitious.

"Hudson, people have talked to me about her; I hear she's cute for a girl your age." My dad tells me. My mom starts to look at her phone, "Who knows? Maybe you'll end up being friends."

"I seriously doubt it." I reply, then start walking to my room. I crash onto my newly made bed, obviously the house staff had been in here already. I look to my right nightstand, taking my phone off the charger. 7:18 am, I should start getting ready for school today, but I can wait five minutes.

Don't get me wrong on this whole transfer student thing. I don't mind somebody transfering to a different school in a different country. I just don't want it to be in my house. My life is fine just the way it is. I don't need any distractions.

After ten minutes, my mom starts calling me downstairs. So I start getting ready. Like nobody has ever waited until the last minute to get ready. I throw on a new shirt, with some ripped, black jeans. I put on my favorite cologne. Lastly I put on my black yeezys. I look in the mirror. I comb through my hair with my fingers, which does the job, and head out the door.

I get into my new mercedes-benz that I got for my birthday, which is dope because it's the new version that just came out. I drive to my friend Tanner's house to pick him up for school. When I arrive at the brick red house -- not even ten seconds later -- he walked out the door.

"Hey man," He said as he got into the car, "What's up?"

I start to exit the driveway and make our way to school. "Well the transfer girl is coming to stay with us tomorrow. So I hope you don't mind having to share our car rides in the morning." I exhale sharply when he starts to chuckle.

"Dude, you're blowing this way out of proportion," he exclaims taking out his Airpods. "Having a transfer student is not as bad as you make it out to be."

"I can't have any distractions right now, I need to focus on my future and impressing colleges. Whether it be with academics or football. Having an annoying teenage girl in my house will not help my situation." I rant. We pass one of our friends and I honk at them.

"Oh it's a she?" I nod quickly. "Now I'm interested! She's in our grade right?" He asks, Leaning closer to me while bouncing his brows.

I run a hand through my hair. "Yes, she is also in our grade." I take my hand off the wheel and push his head away from my personal space. "Don't get your hopes up though."