Chapter Three

Ally's POV

We just showed up to the house, and oh my gosh. This isn't a house! It's a mansion! It's more like three mansions put together to make one big mansion. This makes my small average sized family home look like an outdoor shed. Mixed with beiges, dark browns, stones, and grays.

I assume there's more, but that's all I could see from behind the gate. They actually have a gate with a guy in the little next to it that opens and closes the gate. I wonder what he does during all the hours nobody's home.

Entering the house, it only got more impressive. A dark wood double staircase hugging the wall, with a crystal grand piano on the side. The white marble floors matched perfectly with the grey and black accent colors. To top it off the ceiling was decorated with a diamond chandelier.

"Wow." I say under my breath. I was looking at the piano, I have never seen a see through piano in my life. Probably because they are triple the amount of a regular grand piano.

I feel something touching my chin, forcing it to close my mouth. "You should keep your mouth closed. You don't want to catch flies, do you?" Hudson asks, smirking. I blush, how long was my mouth open for? "You should take a picture, y'know for when you go home in one month."

I scrunch my eyebrows, "My transfer plan is for a year, not one month." I cross my arms, leaning on one foot.

"Yeah I know you're supposed to be here for a year, but Los Angeles isn't Australia." He raises his eyebrows, smirk still prominent on his face.

I scoff, "I'm from the UK, not Australia." I take a step back, looking around. Where did everyone go?

"Same thing," I raise my eyebrows. "Anyway, I'm not interested to get to know you because you'll be leaving in one month, so goodbye!" He says then walks away into one of the many rooms.

What is his deal? I haven't even been here one day, and he has already decided to hate me. I walk around trying to find Peyton or Mia... or Aaron. I just need to find one person to show me around the house.

I found a kitchen, well actually two kitchens, but one had staff in it so I quickly left. I found a seating area with a large window showing the back garden with an olympic sized pool. Then lastly I found the entrance again, I went in a circle.

I looked side to side, and couldn't see anyone, or hear anything. I looked back to the piano, and walked over to it. I slid my hand over the edges, and sat down on the bench. Would they care? Oh well.

I start playing the grand. My fingers gliding across the keys, playing 'Let Her Go' by Passenger. I could play more experienced songs, but I'm really tired and I haven't warmed up. Plus I only have so much songs fully memorized. The piano sounds angelic, the music calming down my stress and issues for the moment.

My fingers slow down on the keyboard because the song was coming to an end, unfortunately. Once the song fully ended, I heard claps behind me, shocking me. I turned to see Aaron, looking at me with a smile. I scramble off the bench, blushing because I was caught.

"I'm sorry for not asking Mr. Diamante, but I didn't know where anyone was and the piano was just there." I ramble, hoping not to get in trouble when I haven't been here even one hour.

He stops me with a raise of his hand, "Alannah, I'm not mad, you're welcome to play the piano all you want. We only got the piano because Peyton loves the way it compliments the interior." He chuckles, I start to relax, "Its good to use that instrument, especially because it wasn't cheap." He puts his hands into his suit pants.