Chapter Fifteen

"Shirts on hot guys are just offensive..." -Ally Parker

------------------------------

Ally's POV

I feel sticky, and my head hurts. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in the room Hudson had taken me to before we went down to the party. I have also noticed that it's pitch black in here and all I can see is because of the moonlight. I feel an arm wrapped around my waist and I turn around to find Hudson sound asleep.

He was a silent sleeper. He looks like a little boy hugging his teddy bear. His head was trying to get buried in my shoulder, and for some reason I let him. I think I was just shocked that yesterday I thought he hated me, and now we seem to be best friends.

I wanted to wash off the stickiness from the whipped cream, so I gently moved him off me and got out of his arms. He didn't like that idea though because he groaned every time I tried to move him. I chuckle silently at him. I successfully got out from his hold, but it was difficult. He did not want to let me go. Cute.

I walked to the bathroom and gently shut the door behind me. I switched on the light. The switch sounded like a door slam in the silence. I looked at my appearance, I was now wearing Hudson's shirt. My hair was messy, but still intact, and my makeup was smudged.

I looked behind me at the shower, thinking if Hudson was a light sleeper. I shrugged saying I'll find out. I turned on the shower, this one actually looks like a real shower. Not as complicated as the one I have at the mansion.

I stepped in washing off all the hairspray and stickiness. I used the small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Then body wash smelled bad, but I didn't want to go home smelling like a drunk.

I dried off then put on Hudson's shirt again. Which also smelled of alcohol, so I used that body wash for nothing. Anyways I dried my hair as much as I could with a towel, leaving it only damp.

I exited the bathroom, still finding Hudson asleep. He was cuddling a pillow. I snapped a picture of him with my phone that was on the side table. I gently sat on the bed and got under the covers. I turned to look at his sleeping form, and I ran my fingers along his jawline, making him twitch. I smiled gently at that.

My hand traveled up his head frame to his hair. I ran my fingers through it, making my finger warm. Hudson leaned into my touch. He has really soft and silky hair. It's all messed up right now from him sleeping. After a while, he got annoyed at me running my hand through his brown hair and pushed my hand lightly away from his head. I giggled at this.

I decide to stop annoying sleepy Hudson and try to sleep myself. I laid back on my pillow and shut my eyes. Just after I was about to fall asleep, about ten minutes later, I felt arms wrap around my waist again. He set his head on my shoulder and spoke, "Goodnight." I was too far asleep to respond, but I hummed in response.

I woke up to a hand brushing hair out of my face, and I opened my eyes to find Hudson under me. I can feel his body flat against mine under me so I make the assumption that I was sleeping on him. He didn't seem to mind much though, he just kept looking straight into my eyes. No expression, just gazing.

"Good morning Ally." He spoke with a raspy voice. "How'd you sleep?"

I made a move to get off him and rested on my side next to him. "I slept fine," Really good actually. I groaned softly palming my forehead. "My head hurts."

"Same here, that's why the curtains are now closed with the light turned off." He spoke gently. "Last night was crazy, eh?" He smirks slightly.

I nod my head while rubbing my eyes, "Yeah it was, but I enjoyed it." I smiled, which he returned. "We should go to another party sometime."

He chuckled, "Yeah another time when my vision isn't covered in dots."

"Do you remember what happened last night after the... body shot." I perch my head on my hand keeping me up.

Hudson zones out from thinking. "Yeah, not much happened after because the shot was at eleven o'clock, but I remember. We danced for a while then went upstairs and played beer pong, you beat the guy you were playing by the way." He shakes his head lightly. "Although it was very close, you won when it was tied both with one cup of beer left.

"I don't think your body could keep up with all the alcohol, so you ended up vomiting in the hallway." I gasped slightly and cringed thinking about that. "You were holding a trashcan -- most of the time -- so you don't have to worry about cleaning shit up." He shrugs his shoulder.

There was silence for at least three minutes between us.

"I'm hungry."

We made it to IHop. I was now just wearing Hudson's black Supreme hoodie because he 'needed a shirt' which I responded with 'shirts on hot guys are just offensive' but now he is wearing his shirt and his ego has grown. I had some red basketball shorts to go with my outfit. I have really long legs so luckily the length kind of fits me, but the waistband does not. Hudson just wore what he had on at the party that he washed, with his shirt that he stole from me.

His hoodie wasn't worn with him at the party, so I don't smell like smoke or alcohol. My hair was now in a ponytail because 'sleeping with wet' hair translates to 'rat nest' if you type it in on Google Translate and choose the language 'obvious.'

We entered the IHop with me in front of him. The wait wasn't too long so after ten minutes we got a booth. I don't mind a table or booth, but Hudson said tables are 'old fashioned' so we got a booth.

I also noticed this morning that because I didn't wash off my makeup last night I got two new friends on my nose and forehead. I felt really self-conscious and all I wanted to do was put on the hood of the hoodie and pull the strings tight. But when I did do that Hudson pulled the hood down and said 'stop overreacting.'

"Would you rather live a short life and be rich or live a long life and be poor?"

Hudson takes a drink from his coffee, "Long life and be poor." I raise my eyebrow. "What? You didn't expect that reaction out of me?" He smiles.

I shrug my shoulders, "I just thought that living in luxury was very important to you." I took a bite from my chocolate pancakes.

"I would much rather be able to live than not live and have a big house." He responds. "Ok, my turn, would you rather have no teeth or no toes?"

I cringed. "Could I get dentures or something?" Hudson shakes his head no. "Well, then I guess no toes for me."

He chuckles, "So are you doing anything today?" He asked.

I look at him with my brows high. "Do you think I have anything to do today?"

"I just didn't want to offend you."

I scoff. I drink a sip out of my Dr. Pepper. "Thanks for being thoughtful. But I don't have anything to do today. Why? What makes you think you can claim my attention for the second day in a row?"

After swallowing the mouthful of his Pumpkin pancakes, he responds. "I have a practice today and nothing after that planned. Because of your lack of social life, I want to know if you want hangout later?"

I ignore the slightly offensive comment and focus on the question. "Yeah sure." 

------------------------------

Who else likes sleeping Hudson more than awake Hudson? 

I want to start off by saying that I know this chapter sucks, but it is a filler chapter so it's supposed to be boring! Right? Anyway, this chapter was short, but I did talk about making the chapters shorter and post more frequently. Have you guys seen the show 'The Act' because if not you should go and watch it, it's really good. 

How's tonight going to go?

What did Tanner do with Hudson?

Will Mia's matchmaking dream come true?

Teaser: No better 'first date' than at the movie theater

Happy Reading! -Brielle xx