Chapter Fourteen

"That's like saying 'fuck you God' in a church during a service."  -Hudson

------------------------------

Ally's POV

The house was big. There were people doing things in the back, and people were lining up at the front to get in. Hudson found a parking space not too far away, and we started to walk towards the house. As we get closer the music gets louder and when we are finally on the porch you can feel the vibration of the beats on the ground.

There was a guy who opened the door, and he immediately smiled when he saw Hudson.

"Hudson!" The guy says as he and Hudson do that bro hug thing. "How's it going man?"

"I brought my friend Ally to a party because she doesn't get out much." I look to him slightly offended, but I shake it off.

The guy looks to me, looking me up and down. I shift slightly, this is kinda weird. "Friend ah? Well, have a good time, I'll see you guys later." The guy shifts to his left, letting us through the entrance.

Hudson places his hand on my back, guiding me through the initial bodies crowding the entrance. "Who was that Hudson?" I ask, having to speak louder over the ear-piercingly loud EDM music.

Hudson hears me and turns his head to look at me. "The guy at the entrance?" I nod. "That's Tyson's older brother. He's a junior here."

We get to the living room area, and this is where the DJ booth is. They have a DJ booth, with lights. The couches were moved to the other side of the room, with couples heavily making out. This is also the place where almost everyone is dancing, many people are grinding against others, making out, or taking shots on the dance floor.

Girls seem to be wearing either comfy clothes, or clothes that cover close to nothing. Many going with the former. Guys are pretty much the same, they are wearing normal outfits but their shirts are unbuttoned showing off their abs, and some are just going shirtless.

Hudson looks around. Once finding the staircase, Hudson gently takes my hand and pulls me up the steps with him. There were many guys and girls talking up here, and in a larger area with couches, people were playing two games of beer pong on two ping pong tables. Getting through all the people was a little difficult, Hudson wrapped his arm around my waist keeping me close to him.

He leads me to the back of the hallway and takes out his keys. He unlocks the door, and we walk in. It's a bedroom that looks like it's never used. Hudson takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

"I just wanted to tell you about this party." I slowly nod my head waiting for him to talk. He begins his lecture. "Ok so outside is where everyone is smoking: weed, cigarettes, vapes, juuls, it doesn't matter. That's where people go since smoking isn't allowed in the house. Upstairs is normally where they play beer pong, they have a lounge where people make out, grind on each other, and watch porn on the big TV that's in there. Downstairs has the dancing area, and to the right is the bar. People do a lot of shots here. The way things work with the shot rule is once every party the DJ picks a couple to do a body shot. That doesn't stop other people from doing body shots, but this one has everyone watching. The downstairs is where many people go to have sex, they think it's a good idea, but it's not. There is not a bedroom that isn't locked, so wherever they choose to fuck anyone can walk in on them. That's about it."

I nod, processing all the information in my head. "Ok," I say, preparing myself for my first party in LA.

Hudson nods and walks toward the bedroom door with my hand in his. I like the way his hand feels: soft palms and fingers with rough areas. He abruptly stops and turns to face me again. "Also, don't leave my side, and please, please Ally, have common fucking sense."