Chapter Thirty-Two

"His name is Cody... he's really sweet and I like him" -Mia Diamanté

----------

A L L Y ' S  P O V

Sunday. Everyone's least favourite of the weekend. I'm sitting in church, on the uncomfortable pews, while writing all notes of what the pastor is saying into my binder. My father and I always went to church regardless of Kalin, but when she and my father got married we switched from a regular Christian to Catholic.

I know, my stepmother is Catholic; shocking. Who's surprised? I'm not.

I never really enjoyed the Catholic church, it's just too many rules and regulations. I'm also not the most... innocent of the human race.

Once again, shocking.

My church even had a dress code. For example, men nor women could show their shoulders or knees. Who the heck has that in their closet? I sure don't. Even though both genders have those rules, the women get called out for it way more. I got called out for it so many times it's embarrassing.

I really hope you don't go into cardiac arrest from how shocking this conversation is.

The best part was when my stepmonster found out I lost my virginity at sixteen and made me go in and 'confess my sins.' Yeah, that was awkward.

The Priest didn't appreciate my -- as he called it -- ambition. Then he went on talking about how much of a disgrace it would be to have a child when I was a teenager, and if I were pregnant I better not abort the child because 'only God has the power to decide life or death.'

Just lecturing me about things that don't even matter. We even had a talk that was just him manipulating me for an hour straight. Just making me feel bad about myself for giving into the sins. Just saying things like 'your lucky that God is so forgiving or you would go to hell.' And beating around the bush about how I needed to learn to close my legs.

I felt violated.

Yeah, so I'm enjoying this church much more. I'm alone because Peyton wouldn't let Hudson out of the house. I've been laughing about his punishment for two days now, and it doesn't get any less funny. Mainly because I stop laughing when I see his pouting face, and it just starts up again!

I don't know what to say about Hudson and I. Especially after our kiss last night in the theater. It didn't go any farther -- unfortunately -- we just made out for a very, very long time. Talk about confessing your sins.

Hudson didn't really seem fazed by it, other than the fact that he was super happy when I saw him this morning. We didn't really talk, but Hudson wasn't awkward around me and I wasn't awkward around him. I just hope it won't be like the last time we kissed, two months ago. I can't wait for another two months. In two months it will be after Christmas.

The ending hymn started to play, making everyone stand from the pews, and exit the church. People were greeting the pastors on their way out, but I just wanted to get home, so I went out the back exit. I can talk to them later.

I step into my -- well their -- Porsche. The same one that Peyton lent me to use three months ago. All the Halloween decorations are up because Halloween is in two days, I don't even know what Hudson or other people do for Halloween here. I was thinking about having Hudson and I go to a party, like before. I'm not really positive.

As I exit the parking lot, I run by Afternoon Tease, my favourite cafe. And I get my normal order, along with a croissant because I'm fancy like that. Then I continued my way to the house; sorry their mansion.